• cjsenour
    I just took a short Harris poll SC1801307. Paid 11 points,. At the end I got this:

HarrisX

Think you know politics? Put your money where your mouth is.
    Want to get $15? Just Deposit $10.
    1. Click above and complete registration
    2. Deposit $10 your PredictIt account to earn your $15 bonus
    Thank you for participation. Your page will be automatically be advanced to the next page after 42 seconds.
    Limited to one sign-up per-person. Must be new PredictIt user. You must be verified and have your account set-up by PredictIt. Incentives will be paid within 45 days of verification of successful sign-up and deposit of at least $10 into your PredictIt account through PredictIt within 30 days of account creation. In order to receive funds from HarrisX you must sign-up through the link presented here. Your funds will be deposited via PayPal to the email address you use to create your PredictIt account. If for any reason we are unable to confirm that you have set up an account with PredictIt through this link HarrisX shall have no obligation to deposit funds into your PayPal account. In order to sign-up for PredictIt, you must agree to PredictIt Inc.'s terms and services and HarrisX is in no way a party to that relationship. HarrisX makes no representations or warranties as to the terms, policies, or reliability of PredictIt services, nor does the company in any way endorse said services. Paid for by PredictIt is a political prediction market, a stock market for politics. A project of Victoria University of Wellington, PredictIt has been established to research the way markets can forecast future events. Our job is to study the wisdom of the crowd, yours is to use your skill and knowledge to get ahead.

I didn't think surveys were to ask for money. I had this once before on another site.
  • sharonh
    never had one of those.
  • Carol hughes

I had that one yesterday I thought it was odd
  • KellyD
    What the what?!!!???
  • godseeconomy
    Haven't come across this survey yet. I would delete it if it came to me.
  • cjsenour
    This came at the end of taking the survey. I just hit continue and got my 11 points.
  • godseeconomy
    So you got 11 pts after all.
  • cjsenour
    Yes, I got points, but I think it was odd that they wanted money at the end.
  • godseeconomy
    Sounds like you need to pay 410/- to join this gambling club. Then they pay you £15/- bonus for joining, effectively a free $5/- to start you off on the gambling treadmill. Avoid this potential addiction trial.
  • Paulgro
    That's a new one on me.
  • godseeconomy
    Just noticed typo error. It should be $10/- not 410/-
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.