• Nat M
    All these members putting up posts / comments of outstanding REDEMPTIONS are getting lost amongst everyone elses comments.
    So i thought if we had one post dedicated to this where everyone could leave their outstanding REDEMPTIONS then maybe Admin can look at one post and then reply to members. Then have everyone keep bumping it up.

So leave date of redemption, member id , and whatever else you feel is necessary and no other comments in it .etc Then it won't become a mess like the rest of the Forum. I know that there are a lot of members still waiting.

Have also set this up as an event repeated daily. Do not how it works but will see what happens.
    1566529200_1609470000_D_A_ODaily6
  • Donna
    @Admin 8/13/2019, Request ID 146837, $15/1500 points to PayPal. Not yet received.
  • Charlene Bovert
    @Admin 8/12/2019, Request ID 146791, $40.00/4000 points, Paypal. Member ID 494489
  • Gemma
    30/062019 request id 1074691 2435 point to PayPal not yet received
    Attachment
    Screenshot_2019-08-23-01-55-52 (137K)
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin 8/13/2019. Member ID 852284 30.00/3000 Points. to PayPal not yet received
  • KellyD
    @Admin: On 8/18/19 Requested $10 Paypal. Member ID 546786
  • Admin
    Dear all please drop an email to the support redemption team so that they will review your account/redemptions further.
  • Nat M

They have already emailed support and have had no reply They have already posted in other discussions in the Forum about this.
    Maybe you can pass all these details to Support. The ones that have already posted on here are long time members.
  • Admin
    We truly understand your concern and we would like to inform you that for any query related to account and redemptions you have to reach out to the team, on the forum we cannot do any resolution. Thanks
  • Nat M

Yes i understand that but do you understand that Support does not reply. Read the posts in the other discussions that members send in multiple emails and no response.
    All i am asking if you can provide Support with all the above details. Instead of everything going around like a merry go round. T
  • Admin
    we have already shared all the details and redemptions queries to the team and they are working on the same. Thanks
  • Admin
    Thanks for the understanding!!!
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Admin. I have sent out 2 to support. Ticket numbers . 45140 sent 08/19/2019 and ticket number 45698 sent 08/21/2019.
    Request ID 146791 $40.00 Paypal.
    Here is a screenshot of my last support ticket.1yj5wgxfgf2s0wbv.png
  • Admin
    Please allow us some time, Thanks
  • Admin
    30 USD 734251 Reward from Univox community!
    We tried to process your reward request, unfortunately, the request turned out to be unsuccessful, please check your account with Paypal.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - The first ticket number was on 08/16/2019 not 08/21/2019 but second one shown above is correct.ukmacbb8o4d07q84.png
  • Admin
    you will get your payment today itself. Thanks
  • Admin
    We tried to process your reward request, unfortunately, the request turned out to be unsuccessful, please check your account with Paypal.
    40 USD 734321 Reward from Univox community! (tried to pay on 13 Aug)
  • Gemma
    Thank you
  • KellyD
    I sent an email to support a little while ago. I don't know how to take a screenshot. Will admin reply to me here or through a personal email regading my payment.
  • Admin
    TEAM IS WORKING ON THE ISSUES, Thanks
  • KellyD
    Ok thank you for replying so fast.
  • Admin
    we hope your payment will be clear in today's batch, Thanks
  • KellyD
    That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for replying so fast.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I am on the phone right now with Paypal customer service rep Shy B. she said my account is in good standing. She researched to see if a payment was sent on or about the time of 08/13/2019 and NO payment was attempted for the amount of 40.00 from Univox. The last payment was in the amount of 35.00 from Univox on 08/07/2019 to Paypal.
    I spoke to Paypal customer service rep, Shy B. her ID number is 1672702. She would like for you to call Paypal using her ID number and name at 1-888-221-1161.
  • Carol hughes

You better send it again I just called PayPal my account is fine
    I just received payment from another survey site and it went through with no problems
    PayPal said it must be on your end
    Will be waiting to here from you
    Thank you
  • Charlene Bovert
    - And also my email address you are showing is exactly the same email address that Paypal has. So it looks like to me someone on your side did not send it out correctly. Please try again or contact Paypal per the number and customer support ID number.
    Thank you
  • Jazmin
    That’s the same excuse they gave me that was something wrong with my paypal. It’s not true my Paypal is perfectly fine there’s nothing wrong with it.
  • Jazmin
    Admin if you are not going to be able to pay me via PayPal please return my points to my account so I can redeem it differently maybe a gift card or something.
  • Kou
    my 2 payments still not paid.
    Can you clear it immediately...
  • Carol hughes

I am still waiting for a reply from you
  • Admin
    the concerned team is in contact with the PayPal team please give us some time once we get any word from them then we will do payments accordingly. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Well thank you very much for the update. Could you please tell me if you used the information I provided to you for the team such as the person I spoke with and her ID number. I do know if you call them you can wait for them to call you back or stay on hold per phone call that takes about a minute or two to speak with you.
  • Carol hughes

Are you putting my payment through again?
    I contacted PayPal and there is nothing wrong with my account they stated that it is something on your end.
    Please reply to me
    Thank You
  • cjsenour
    I have an idea. I know how frustrating it is to not receive redemption on time, Been there, done that. The first inclination is to fire off a complaint to Admin or the support team. However, every time you complain to them, they have to stop and answer you or you accuse them of not supporting you. I suggest that everybody STOP for at least a few hours to give the team time to clear everything up. Since this is Friday, they have all weekend to get it done. They won't read your e-mails anyway on the week end. I'd say that if you still haven't gotten paid by Monday afternoon, you contact Support, not Admin. Just a suggestion. Hope it all works out for everyone that is due payment.
  • Carol hughes

This is not just about being late with my payment
    They are telling me that there is something wrong with my PayPal account
    I contacted PayPal and my account is fine
    There is a problem on Univox
    I need this fixed as soon as possible
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I have contacted support 2 times as you can see above. If it wasn't for Nat we might not have heard anything on here, so 100 kudos to her.
  • Gemma
    I just got mine thanks
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Congrats to you. Nice to see someone got theirs.
  • KellyD
    @Admin......Thank you. I just received my payment. I am only 600 points away from cashing out again so we can do this all over again next week? Hopefully all will be back to normal by then!
  • Admin
    Great! thanks for the acknowledgment.
  • KellyD
    I really hope you get your payments. Good luck and good night.
  • Carol hughes

Glad you got yours I'm hoping they put mine through again because there is nothing wrong with my PayPal Account I called them
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Thank you Kelly and congrats to you.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I received 2 Paypal payments from 2 other sited today. Does the admin need screenshots for proof that my account is and has always been in good standing with Paypal, maybe.
  • Carol hughes

I have also received 3 PayPal payments this week from other sites they didn't have a problem
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.