• Payal2402
    @Admin

I have received PayPal payment on 15 Aug, but my PayPal account was not activated. Yesterday I have activated my account and when I tried to claim the money which I have received in my PayPal account.
    I got the below mail from PayPal.

Univox Community canceled this PayPal payment:
    Amount: $11.06 USD
    It's easy to make sure this doesn't happen again.
    If you're already a PayPal member, log in to your account to either add or confirm this email address. That way, you'll be able to receive payments sent to this email address.
    If you aren’t a PayPal member yet, just sign up now at

Please check
  • Admin
    please be informed that we have shared your details with the team. Thanks
  • selva
    send a support ticket too. also b4 claiming payment from any site ensure that your paypal or any other payment mode is activated in full so that you dont get these shocks.

also most of the other sites dont pay you back once it gets rejected. so be careful.
  • Payal2402

Ticket Id: 45313.
    payment request id: 146384.
    Please let me know whether i will get the payment or not ??
  • Payal2402
    Still waiting for an update. Even not a single mail received from support team.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Have contacted them 3 times since last week and no word either.
  • Tamika
    @AMIN I REDEEMED ON THE 12TH OF AUGUST AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAYMENT. I HAVE EMAILED. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE, WHATS GOING ON WITH THE PAYMENTS?? CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER I HAVE CASHED OUT 3 TIMES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE .
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Still waiting as well and very unusual for them not to get back with me when I do contact them.
  • Tamika
    I am still waiting as well, I have not received anything from univox. This the first time this has happened, but I will wait and see if I get paid. I also stop receiving surveys as well, I don't no why I have not done anything to break any rules, soon as I receive payment I will update. Until then I will use other survey sites.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.