• rtb
    I just did SC1662311 where I viewed an ad for Rocket Mortgage. It clearly stated up front that if I allowed them to record and view/analyze my facial expressions while watching (using my webcam), I would get an additional $6.50. I said yes - but at the end of the survey, I just got the same .50c. How do they get away with dishonesty like this? I wonder if it's Kantar lying about the extra credit, or if Univox just keeps the money they send instead of paying it out to the completing panelist? I did contact Univox admin (and cc'd the contacts provided for Kantar) but I'm not expecting ever to see the money.
  • Kingalfred
    Seems like an open n shut case in your favour, they stated, you complied, they owe...
    Uni...... Pay up, or seek out who needs to pay up?
  • Nat M

Ones like that i take a screenshot where it says that.
  • rtb
    Yes I have the screenshot - but they still have to acknowledge it.
  • Siegfried
    I have had a promise of extra credit now and again. Never paid and I really don't expect it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.