• Siegfried
    "You failed a trap question and your quality score is lowered. Please make sure to be attentive and read the questions well!"

Which was odd. As far as I could tell, the question was 'If you were given a million dollars what would you do with it, the usual anti-robot question satisfied with any coherent written answer of reasonable length, spelling and grammar. I replied that I would buy a million bucks worth of so called artificial intelligence gadgets like the one assessing this answer, take them out into the desert, and blow them to smithereens.

Clearly the AI was a lot more intelligent than expected, detected a threat to their machine kind, and assigned me a score of 69. And no redirect or DQ, of course.

I am as aware of the obvious trap questions like have you been to the moon in the last 30 days, but this is a new one for me. Just what do they expect?
  • cjsenour
    One Opinion has trap questions at the beginning of each survey, Usually they are simple such as which word in a list starts with "a" By mistake, (I sneezed) and hit the wrong answer. I was banned for the rest of the day from taking surveys. They definitely told me so but was allowed the starting taking them the next day. Never had this before or since. I'm a little more careful on their site now.
  • Carol hughes

It's very easy to hit the wrong one not on purpose did it twice myself and was banned for the day so now I stare at it for a second then click the right answer.
  • godseeconomy
    I had clicked on wrong answer accidentally too. I try to slow down and not be so click happy too soon.
  • godseeconomy
    Had that but didn't know what the trick question was!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.