• selva
    hardly getting 1-2 DQ surveys in a day ?????

how long univox will take to resolve the issues....???
  • Kingalfred
    :.....Months....
  • Vanditha
    Today I haven't received a single invitation.. so bad.
  • Siegfried
    Saturday and Sunday are slow for survey launches. I have not had any in England either.
  • Michele
    none for me today either! Come on Admin help please!
  • Mele McCabe
    Two Indian users get ALL of the surveys

1 Deepak R. XX116 13414
    2 Vikash K. XX880 7448
  • Girish
    Admin not even one please help else tell us what to do
  • Girish
    I really wonder when we people in india are not getting surveys is it a political issue or something and looking at the wof how come if nobody is getting surveys then wof scores are so high
  • Girish
    Ohh! We have not found the best survey to match your interest.
  • Veena
    It's been almost 10 days and not getting single survey.
  • cjsenour
    From what I understand,surveys are geared to a certain area. Admin has said several tines that there are not too many surveys for the India area. As for the WOF, nobody understands that!
  • Girish
    ask admin
    nothing in the group
  • selva
    still im getting decent amount of surveys in the other 2 best sites everyday.
    i think that here is some issue with Uni which thy are failing to address.

hence we are representing ourselves to tell Uni that all is not well yet.
  • selva
    they were smart to use the loopholes of Uni and we are paying the price for that.
  • Sangeetha s
    Really feeling down... All the time opening univox app but no surveys from past few days... Indian users are banned:sad:
  • Kingalfred
    Join other sites ... Lots n lots n lots ....you will have enough surveys, here or there ...choose the highest paid first ...it's not a get rich quick, so what does it matter if it takes weeks to accumulate cashouts.....i just cashed out £50 took damn near 10 months ....hey ho....
    Search for reveiws on survey sites..take ya pick.... "Mouthshut"
  • Girish
    Great please list the sites here anway as Sangeetha has said indians ae banned i dont know why you help us being a senior member of univox
  • Kingalfred
    Not Banned rqfirdrltwf2sdvx.png
    Todays list, weekends are very very very slow, we go through this every week end
    "where are my surveys" they just aren't there, on 90% of sites

All my sites are bookmarked..
    If i have no surveys left, and i still want more, i click on all my bookmarks which auto logs me in
    This can sometimes get you an invite, by showing interest in the site ...
  • Girish
    Boss great how come sangeetha is 101 she downloaded the app and got two surveys on mobie
  • Nat M

It is not just India not getting surveys. Yeah i might have 3 or 4 extra surveys then the 1 or 2 that India is getting.
    But surveys here in Australia are also very scarce as already has pointed out
  • Michele
    none at all yesterday and only 1 today that went to error40 msg when I hit the back button when it refused to return after it come up with sorry there aren’t any surveys available right now. And the small load button just goes round and round. Only choice is to Close and get no points. When I send a query to Admin they say you have used the coming through back button and you don’t qualify! So no use complaining, but it happens a lot and when I’m only getting few surveys I can hardly obtain good enough score to get on top 20 these days! I just want to do surveys that work and earn some rewards! It just seems unfair that others are reaching such high scores that seem impossible, but I know I am not qualifying because I am retired and age 72. Surely there can be surveys for all kinds of people willing to give honest opinions! Admin please send more surveys to Australia too.
  • Girish
    Correct but then how the wof scores are so high then when nobody is getting surveys please @admin explain
  • Nat M

I am not going to speak too soon. But last week from the 11th-16th, i put in 20 single tickets for surveys not redirecting & 2 were for completed surveys that did not redirect. All with screenshots. Then in one of their emails got told not to put in multiple tickets.
    Then i combined 8 not redirecting surveys into one ticket.

17th,18th,and today it has been only one survey not redirecting per day.Had 4 surveys today so far. But whether that is because week end and less surveys. Have to see.

I have had enough of being ripped off. This time am not letting it go. End of month i am going to send my list of non redirecting surveys in again and keep sending them in until it is credited.
  • Nat M

Remember Univox is US based they automatically get more surveys then us in other countries.
  • Nat M
    Just had another survey so 5 today and one was a non redirect
  • Girish
    Great going dont know when we will get
  • Michele
    none of my tickets gain me any satisfactory result they just reply that it was. Client disqualify or error or blame me for using the back button or to clear my cache or cookies and try again or update my details in my profile to qualify for more surveys. I have Never ever got a credit for an error screenshot sent in!
    That being said I just received 1 survey which I got to complete on the App ( it did not show Finished or smiley but returned to the App list display and when I clicked dashboard my total had a tick and Survey number added 1 complete.) This seems to be the norm when I do get to complete lately. Then when I log into website my points are added to total and Survey number changed. Good luck with getting an answer soon from Admin!
  • Nat M

I tell them straight up in the email ticket i put in not to tell me to clear my cache and cookies and all that other crap cause that is not the problem.

Will let you know the outcome. Put in another ticket just now with 6 surveys in it. Up to 34 surveys not redirecting in 7 days about and 2 were complete.
  • Michele
    hi Nat, I just got another survey which came up Sorry there are no surveys at this time and the loading circle just goes around and around! I sent screenshot of it to Support and I the same I got this morning (same problem). Had an answer back earlier saying they will look into within 24 hrs. Same result will be coming again I’m sure!
    It really is ridiculous they ant fix these problems. Anyway I hope you get a useful answer soon.
    Best regards
  • Siegfried
    The number of surveys for a specific country must depend on how many companies want data from that country. Sending a survey about Indian specific topics to me would be pointless. I do get a few that seem to be Australia specific, though, mostly about Australian tourist destinations that it is vanishingly improbable that I'd ever get to.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.