• Siegfried
    Just done a survey about some new vegetable flavoured Pringles crisps, (Ugh!) and reached the end only to be DQed and get 3 points.

They say, do not share this new idea, I say, 'Tough' if they don't hold up their end of the bargain, they can go fish, or sue me. I did say I'd not buy them, maybe they only want positive responses whicch makes the exercise pointless. I quite like Pringles as a snack but spinach flavoured? Yeech.
  • Siegfried
    It's really not my day today, just finished a mile long survey about soft drinks, totally finished it, and what do you know, DQ, and no points. No 'rushing through' no gibberish, no straightlining, , nothing in the way of survey sins.

Whenever this happens I put the product they seem to most interested in on my do not buy list'

Hitting that last next or finish button is getting more like Russian Roulette, a click,(Points) or your brains all over the room.
  • cjsenour
    Start a ticket and Admin will tell you they will are sorry for your inconvenience. Later they will tell you the the company said you didn't qualify. Beat your head against the wall a couple of times and move on.
  • Siegfried
    Oh, I know better than to do anything but forget it. Swagbucks have an efficient system for reporting these incidents and so far have always credited ,me within a few hours. Quite sensibly the probably value goodwill and confidence over a few cents.
    Here they'd rather distribute those few cents on the folk who find the best ways of gaming the WoF.
  • Bangalore
    As for that Even Ysense credits the amount within hours but here there are only lame excuses
  • Carol hughes
    I just did a survey on mattresses I had spent 30 minutes on it and then got the You don't qualify for this survey it took them 30 minutes to tell me that
  • godseeconomy
    How frustratingly incensed.
  • Carol hughes

It doesn't happen that often but when it does I'm not happy
  • Kingalfred
    "please be honest with your answers in our 12 minute to 30 minute survey...we promise it will be 'fun'
    And 'interesting' .... There are no right or wrong answers.....
    Just endless row after row of repetative mind numbing none..sence of the same questions asked in many many different ways..in as much detail is as humanly possible ...make sure to have a toilet break and grab a pillow...please make sure your speakers are on so we can play you a sound of a dogduckquackwoof ... Survey complete....thanks for your charitable donation to our C.E.O's "

Hurry back now .......

Here's a picture of a dog on a glass coffee table...

p01q58ut9jd2klei.png
  • godseeconomy
    The initial invite probably indicated a 10 minute survey for the said points!! When you clicked it, turns out ro be 12-30 minutes! I detest such unethical practice.
  • Kingalfred
    Gets my goat too , quick to question our ethics.. When not so lily white ...
  • Carol hughes
    Just got Respondent not found I haven't had one of those in awhile
  • Siegfried
    I'm not fond of the ones that say 'It seems you have already entered this survey' and stops, no redirect. It is vaguely accusing, all I did was click the link offered to me. If the site cannot keep track of surveys I have done it's not my fault.
    I just did one for takeaway food, despite saying I never used a Costa shop, they wanted to know about 35 almost insane questions. Who in their right mind feels 'empowered' buying a sausage roll, and what does empowered actually mean? They do not have a 'don't know' option, usually. I would question the sanity of someone who felt some of the 'feelings' they are asking about when just buying a cup of coffee.
    There should be more 'I really don't care' options, 'Neither agree or disagree' should be re-labeled 'do not know or care'.

I had one yesterday that asked how I would feel about being bought a 'sexual wellness' product (your guess is as good as mine) as a gift.
    Is this really a thing? I've gone off you, dear, but here's a blow up sex doll?
  • Carol hughes

I think instead of doing surveys we should invent them we could do a better job for sure.
    I had one earlier You don't qualify for a survey today so I guess I'm not getting 3 points
    If getting surveys on a Saturday isn't hard enough
  • Siegfried
    I'm just 45 points short of a redemption. I don't know how others feel but those last few points seem super precious and hard to get, especially on a weekend when the pickings are very thin.'
  • cjsenour
    I have found on many sites that the closer you get to redeeming, the fewer survey you qualify for. Or maybe that is just my imagination.
  • godseeconomy
    I hate those which ask what personality would you ascribe to some of the items!! They are all inanimate, for goodness sake. How can they have personality??
  • cjsenour
    I've always thought the same thing. I usually mark "None of the above" at the bottom of the list. Occasionally they ask for a written statement, and tel lthem that "things" don't have personalities.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.