• xrayspex
    Admin- I am ambassador level and made a redemption to paypal 3 days ago. I still have not received it. It is ID number 146733.
  • Admin
    Please be informed that we have shared your details with the team and they will reach out you within next 24 hours. Thanks
  • xrayspex
    Just got it-Thank You!
  • Admin
    you are most welcome.
  • shahbaz
    same here admin haven't got my reward yet repdeemed it on 12th of Aug
  • Dianne1955
    Hi all I am very new to Univox joining in June 2019. I do not know a lot about Univox. I would appreciate any help anyone can give me. I am at the third level (forgot what it is called). I do not know how you go up from each level. I have received two rewards so far and I am waiting on two more. Thank you Dianne
  • Siegfried
    Payments have been a bit erratic lately. Normally they take a few days but something seems to have disrupted the process, I have had a payment from a week ago but still await one from 2 weeks ago, and some that have been paid are still shown as 'processing' instead of paid.

I think they have a rule that as soon as they sort out one problem, there must be a new one or people will get complacent.

The idea is 'Keep them hungry, keep them mad' to ensure full attention.
  • shahbaz
    @Admingot it thanks admin
  • Nat M

6z2iqxj5zozmdem7.png

"We would like to share that upgradations are done on the basis of points, redemption and the time you have spent with Univox. For Ambassador we a pre-set criterion that redemption count should be 05 or minimum 100 survey completes. The system will upgrade you once you meet the criteria."
  • Dianne1955
    Thank you Ruff and Nat M

I have another question what is DQ

Thank you both again for reaching out to me Dianne
  • Payal
    I have requested for redemption on 20th June 2019, but the same is not processed yet.
    Please check.
    Request Id: 139731.
    sent multiple mails to support team but no response.
  • Nat M

Univox do not work week-ends.
    By the time they start work tomorrow your post will be moved down the list and Admin will not see it .
  • cjsenour
    DQ stand for disqualifying. Most surveys you try but don't qualify to take give DQ ;points
  • Dianne1955
    Thank you cjsenour for the information. Please have a great day Dianne
  • savita patil
    @Admin,
    Not Receiving enough survey
  • Admin
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. would like to share with you that currently, we don't have surveys matching to your profile. Whenever we have the next batch available survey, we will reach out to you. Thanks for your patience and for being a valuable member of the community.
  • Nat M

Admin read in this discussion ........Payal is also waiting on a redemption from 20th June
  • Admin
    Please be informed that the team is working on the redemptions and clearing in small batches, Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.