• Vikki
    Hi everybody (: It's my first day ..any tips?
  • Kingalfred
    Patience .... Join other sites
    You will be disqualified from 80+% of surveys due to demographics
    Choose the higher paid surveys first, dont do the stupid lower paid surveys
    Fill in your mini profiles
    Admin dont work week ends
    Support takes 1 to 6 weeks to reply
    You may be lucky and fit in with demos and complete lots ...
    Good luck out there ....
  • Vikki
    Thanks so much Kingalfred. Noted!
    I am still part of another survey group but there is nothing happening on there..in about ten years I gathered R200 (ZAR) which is not even worth the effort trying to get it from them.
    Thank you, same to you
  • cjsenour
    I try all surveys, even the lower paying ones, Often get 3-4 disqualifying(DQ) pints. They do add up. This site does have its problems because they try to do too many things like the Wall of Fame and other contests. I don't pay attention to those. I belong to12 survey sites including Univox. All have glitches, but Univox doesn't have more than others. Some days you will have lots of surveys and other not so many. Keep coming to the Forum for tips and if you have problems. We are here to help each other.
  • Carol hughes

I also say try all the surveys on your dashboard the dq's do add up especially if your on the site throughout the day .I f you do have any questions just come to the Forum there is always somebody that will reply to you.
    I hope you have a good survey day
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Welcome Vikki. No need to wait for email invite, just log in whenever you get a chance as you never know when surveys will pop up. Enjoy and don't worry about asking questions here on the forum as everyone will be more than happy to help you out.
  • Donna
    Hi Vikki!
  • Vikki
    Thanks so much everybody for the very friendly and helpful information (: You guys rock
    I did a couple of surveys already and like the fact that they go quick
  • Donna
    Not all of them go quick! Some drag on and on...and on! ;)
  • Donna
    And on...
  • Vikki
    LOL okay noted :)
  • Paulgro
    Welcome to the board. Hope you like it here.
  • Vikki
    Thanks Paulgro :)
  • Vanditha
    hi welcome.. its really a very good site.. hope you enjoy and learn as well..
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.