• Michele
    Lately when I finish a survey on my app it just disappears and goes back to my dashboard page to next task without any Smiley Face or any way to know if I’ve Completed other than if I look at dashboard to see my Total Surveys Completed has gone up and my total points score has gone up! Why aren’t I getting any notice of Completion sentence and is this happening to other people or just me. I have done 3 today which have just forwarded to the next task!
  • Mele McCabe
    That same thing is happening to me. Some surveys give the survey complete smiley face and some do not...
  • Nat M

Same here........some give and some do not
  • Michele
    wonder why? Also I am not getting any score at all if I complete a survey near to re-set time! Today I completed Survey at 9.53am and my Survey Completes Total did not go up and when I checked Points it said I had earned 31points at 9.53am but I did not get any 5 points on Eng Score for Completed, then Totals all went to 0 for re set. Have you had this happen before?
  • Nat M

I have had that happen and have tried to point that out to Support. But as usual there is nothing wrong with their system.
    So i do no surveys 15-20 minutes before reset and then only start them again when i see that everything has reset.
  • Michele
    thanks I’ll do the same in future!
  • Mele McCabe
    Same for me. I don't take any survey starting 15 min before reset and until 15 minutes after
  • Michele
    thanks! I’ve been caught so many times and when I send a query I get no result from Support. In future I will do what you and Nat suggest.
  • godseeconomy
    I did not notice the difference!! Not very observant.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.