• Siegfried
    What I thought was a survey link led me to a page asking me to join a media viewing panel.

" What is in it for me?

We run a Weekly Prize Draw and have a Points Prize Draw where there is a catalogue of prizes available. In both draws respondents, can win from a great selection of prizes including vouchers, gadgets and experiences.

You are free to complete as many surveys as you wish. However, the more surveys you complete the more points you will be rewarded with and the greater the prizes.

Based on how many surveys you complete a week; you will receive entry into either the bronze, silver of gold tier of the weekly prize draw. You will also receive points for each survey you complete which can be accumulated and then spent on your choice of the catalogue prizes available in the Points Prize Draw."

Prize draws? Catalogue rewards? Pull the other one. It is cash on the barrelhead or nothing
  • godseeconomy
    The odds of prize draws always stacked against you. It might be internal staff who get the prizes!!
  • Siegfried
    I always assume that if there really is a draw, they do not notify winners, you have to check a list to find out, and I can't be bothered.
  • Donna
    I have won prize draws several times - not huge prizes - a $50, and a couple of $25 wins come to mind. but the surveys were very short - a minute or two at most. I only say this because there are some honest companies out there that actually do the prize draws. I'm not going to do a bunch of 10, 15, or even 5 minute surveys for nothing but prize draws. Like you, I think there is too much room for companies to be fraudulent.
    As of right now, I only belong to one panel that does prize draws. Surveys are very short, and I actually RARELY get invites anyway.
  • godseeconomy
    I didn't realize they don't notify winners. I have never checked.
  • godseeconomy
    I have cancelled my membership of pde survey sites.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.