• Carol hughes

I think the biggest change I have had and lived through is when my husband had a Stroke at 47
    I think in a way it has made us stronger and appreciate that every day is a blessing.
  • godseeconomy
    An accident that nearly caused me to be paralysed from neck downwards in 1976!! God was merciful! Still living wit after effects of the accident even now! I am grateful to be alive and pretty mobile abet with some slight difficulty. God is good to me. Praise Him.:pray: :pray: :cheer:
  • Pankaj Gilotra
    Since childhood,I lived in an entirely homely atmosphere as my parents were too strict resulting in my life as bookworm till I studied. I was a silent person due to no involvement in practical life.My father feared when I was looking for a job that if I achieve success in written examination and an interview results,I might not be successful.I applied in three pharma companies as per my father's advice.In the very first company where two interviews resulted during different days,I got selected followed by my first job where I worked for more than two decades.It was a field job which resulted in my biggest living change in life considering my prior life as homely one.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.