• Wes
    Hi, hopefully this reaches admin. I have emailed support a few times already and only received the generic response that they will get back to me within 24 hours. I redeemed 2000pts for paypal on july 5 2019 and I still havent received it yet. Can someone please look into this for me.
    Thank you
  • Admin
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused, Please be informed that we have raised a ticket on behalf pf you to the redemption team for the revision of your pending redemption and once we get the information we will reach out o you, Thanks
  • Wes
    Thank you very much
  • Kingalfred
    Admin may i suggest you open a seperately run Admin "redemption enquiry" post where all potential new postees can just come to your run post, instead of 18 new posts per day opened by people who can't wait 72 hours before chasing their dollars????
    Thanks..
  • Admin
    We have already clarified that we cannot do anything on forum if you have any issues related to any issue reach out to support team as they have the authority to resolve the issues, the forum is just for the contest, engagements, etc.
  • Kingalfred
    I have no issues... Re read my send .....
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.