• selva
    old posts are annoying and some members are blindly replying to those posts or just to get Plaudits...
  • Donna
    I think old contests and riddles should be deleted, but we have a picture thread going that I don't want to see get deleted as well as @Bob Dack 's "Strange and Weird" thread. I don't want to see those get deleted because sometimes those threads do go dormant for a while. I love going back and looking at those and don't want to see those get deleted.
  • cjsenour
    If we let everyone pick their favorite, we will end up keeping all of them
  • Kingalfred
    ...... In the olden days Admin would have the last post
    "this competition, is now over"

Then no more entries were possible.......
  • Bob Dack

Why is there such a big deal over the Plaudits thing anyway.....
    It is not like they mean anything and you don't get anything for them?
  • Donna
    No, common sense just needs to be used in what is deleted. Think that we can all agree that old riddles and contests need to go. That is what's causing the problems with people dredging up all the old stuff. Think there are others who don't want to see the pictures thread taken down, not just me.
  • Paulgro
    What does everyone consider 'old'? It's only a few of us that do the cartoon thread. Is that considered old even if only a few of us do it? Or are you talking dormant threads that sat for months and a new member sees it and replies?
  • selva
    Ni need to delete but block from adding new replies
  • Bob Dack

There 40 pages of things there say that back dozen pages
    are not active and beyound that anything with less than...say 5 replies then?
    That would free up a lot of space!
    AS I said when I started people should make threads which other can add to
    or join in on not just make one for every random thought which might be the
    same as someone else's???
  • Bob Dack

Oh BTW ,the only reason I think the Plaudits scores are
    where they are at this month is that First I heard someone
    say 'Let's take a certain account out of first place' and
    second was that I sure every one was having fun with the
    Plaudit while their account were Cancelled???
  • Donna
    When I say old threads, I am talking the old contests and riddles that Uni puts up. Those are the ones that people are digging up and replying to. Even if only a few post on the cartoon/joke thread, many of us read and enjoy it! And appreciate it!
  • Paulgro
    OK, that clears that up and I agree.
  • Paulgro
    That's for sure because I have never gotten that many at any time until now.
  • Kingalfred
    y82oxb6c2rtqnr7x.png
    A post could be made.... "Gossip Column"
    Where as "random thoughts" of the day could be continually posted..?
    Instead of a new post of random thought.. Just go to the "Gossip Column"
    Instead of a string of new posts mounting up daily?
    I'm sure it would soon enough catch on .... ? Like the kitty litter tray....
    Instead of random poop all over the place.....it's centralised?
  • Bob Dack
    Thumps Up to that!
  • Carol hughes
    So many members comment on those post I can't believe they can't see the date and realize how old they are I think the Admin should just delete them after 2 weeks
  • Kingalfred
    Coming here is optional..,.,. Don't like it?
    Dont come?
  • selva
    dont tell me what im supposed to do .... advice is not only for others ..
  • Kingalfred
    i didn't tell you anything, only pointed out your options..
    Did you read above me telling you, you cant come here............
    Simply i stated.... If you dont like it..... Don't come here disliking it, just to moan about it????????????
  • SLowMo
    I read ur comment.Its u who's always bashing admins and univox left and right.U don't have a right to talk to us.We are as much a members as u and enjoy the same privileges as you so stop considering youself somekind of Self Entitled Ruler who can be so disgusting with his language .If you cannot be empathetic with someone's issues,howsoever small it may seem to you,You should wag your tongue in each and every post then .Admin He has been so disrespectful to us and You are just deleting our replies and doing nothing..Because we know how to stoop low to his level but that would end of violating Terms of Univox Forum and Trust me,I respect that unlike you who act like someone so demeaning to other people's issues
  • SLowMo
    He's been on a spree of insulting comments from last few days..Hope admin takes a step
  • SLowMo
    *should not wag******** end up*** {few corrections(
  • Bob Dack
    I think I'll drop this right here?

npv21xzk5ie4oo29.jpg
  • Kingalfred
    I dare say i'm disgusting, or have typed anything disgusting in public forum
    My "bashing" of Admin i believe was me fighting the side of the innocent, for the bad choices they made in the barring of certain members....
    I'm sorry if you think i come over "superior" to you, maybe i did "self appoint" my self in the fight to get the "irrevocable ban" lifted but.... If you read more posts... My "irrevocable rethink post" may have been the first to question Admins choice to ban but it certainly wasn't the last, also as for me self appointing myself to this cause, i was not alone... A lot more members self appointed themselves in forcing a rethink as to Admin then turning over the decision .... So i care not of upsetting one ...for the cause of many

Plus why single me out...Clown..
  • Kingalfred
    r91gy8fwnxboxnc8.png

Almost a sentence....
  • SLowMo
    Everything was going well till u again resorted to name calling..at the end of it..
    And why singling u out??
    Because no one cares about being disrespectful to fellow members..
    U think u are amusing dude..Trust me,U are as irritating a member as one could get.

And there is a way to oppose something..U should learn that.U insult people and then you defend yourself..
  • SLowMo
    I never mentioned about u being a self appointed warrior or not to protect people's interests..
    I follow forum post though i don't usually comment..You are mean to orople..Why do u think DELAYED REDEMPTION,which we have'nt recieved for a week now ,is less of a problem than the issues u have..???
    You are here to earn,not for a social cause and if you don't get paid on time,the least i could do is ask admin for the reason why it is being delayed ...and Thats what we did..But You do have a way of interferring in other people's lives ..Go get a Life.Did i made any comment that could hurt u when u posted something..u don't own the forum and u certainly do not own the right to instruct anyone to "DO'S AND DON'T"..Admin is there for that.So Kindly mind ur own matters..
  • SLowMo
    And yes,on the one hand,you fight for other Members rights and on the contrary,you make fun of other members issues..Be loyal to youself for God's sake..
    Its in my prerogative to complain and even cry about things i don't like,something that is none of Your concern.Peace Out from Here as well.No FURTHER DISCUSSIONS.
    TAKE CARE.HAVE A GREAT PEACEFUL LIFE AHEAD
  • Paulgro
    Why don't we forget about all this and just get along once again? We generally have very little fighting so just agree to disagree about this please.
  • cjsenour
    I agree. We've done this to death.
  • SLowMo
    Sure :smile: .i just expected support from members as they always have been supportive of issues we face on Panel.That's it.
    It has been over 8 days.No payment.Don't know the reason.
  • Kingalfred
    Admin "Aiming to serve us well/better"
    Is there a problem with payouts?
    Is there a back log
    Is there any reason at all as to delays?
    Can you please express an opinion to any of the above once office 'ours resume?
  • Paulgro
    You do have our support but there isn't much we can do about payouts. It may be a Paypal problem since a few members haven't been paid.
  • Peanut
    im with u bro.You do have a weird sense of humour though i don't think its intended to hurt anyone.
    And chill.They'll pay.Maybe due to revoking of Bans,Number of pending redemptions were way too much.Wait and you'll get paid i suppose.
  • SLowMo
    Yes i know. :smile: Sorry if i offended anyone.
  • Peanut
    Even i have a pending redemption and im worried too but i hope i'll be paid as well.
  • Carol hughes
    Admin
    Please let us know why redemptions are taking longer
    Thanks
  • Kingalfred
    I guess they do have a back log , as all these banned accounts, how many, we don't know, they now have to go through them again reinstating some, totally banning others, paying those outstanding .... Paying new requests ....
    I'm not weird
    I'm special
    Mummy said....

Take everything i say with a pinch of salt
    Or a spoonful of sugar...
    I'ts just whitty banter...
    I'm hilarious....
  • Carol hughes

lol
    Just checked on my redemption says it was processed today but haven't received it as of yet
  • Marinella
    Hai ragione anche perché poco fa sono stata menzionata in un post cui ho risposto risalente a un anno fa
  • Kingalfred
    100% i totally agree..
  • selva
    Be a MAN to point out others mistakes. no one has any right to tell any one in this forum - not to come. i dont think there is any homour in it. i dont know what homour peanut sensed out of it.

no body is king here.
  • Parm Sidhu
    I think World War 3 will happen in 2019..
  • Kingalfred
    I did not tell you to do or not do any thing
    I merely pointed out your options
    To come
    Or not to come, notice the question marks????????????????
    The choice is obviously Your own
    I dont care in the slightest, go, stay, come, go....???????? Moan all day, don't moan
    Just continue being you

"King Alfreds.... Walk" the street i live on, simple....

80w9pgugrqllmp4e.png
  • Kingalfred
    Homour = *Humour ?
  • cjsenour
    Or humor in the states. Some people put way too many letters in a word. LOL
  • Charlene Bovert
    - That is how they do it in the UK by adding a U just like when you see favourite but we spell it favorite. Personally I like the way the UK spells some of their words, classy!
  • cjsenour
    And color = colour. Boot = trunk Petrol = gasoline. Telly = TV. Not disrespecting UK, just calling attention to the difference. Doesn't really matter as long as we all know what we are talking about.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.