• Kingalfred
    ..... Seems lots of people are pleading their cases of innocence as you publicly execute them, is this as you say "final" some people on your list have shown years of loyalty and play very active member rolls.... Is this one rule for all or are individuals actually going to be listened to?
  • Bob Dack
    Yes I for One and am very hurt by this after working my way all the way up to Ambassador level.
    Bob Dack Update profile
    1.4KMentions
    3.2KComments
    78Discussions

About Interested in all things and a sponge for information!
    Location Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Posts 3,278
    Joined 4 years ago
    Last Active 9 minutes ago
    Site Role Member
    Plaudits Won 1,004 (78 this month)
    Badges
  • sharonh
    how many surveys did you finish in that time (if you can remember)?
  • Bob Dack
    Believe ir or not I tried out for everyone offered and I only got in to completed about 110 by now or so?
  • sharonh
    I thought you didn't have high completion ratio. I have 221 completes in 3 years, which is low compared to some.

And they accuse you of deceiving them? That is a lot of work for a few DQ points everyday.

I know when I signed up, it was easy to earn DQ points. 5 pts just for clicking on every survey, even you didn't answer one question. Now you can answer several questions and sometimes come up with 0.
  • Bob Dack
    Not the case ,if I was going to be deceitful It would be alot higher complete rate or so you'd think?
  • sharonh
    Yes, I would think you would have more completes if you were deceitful.
  • Donna
    @Admin I think you should take another look at 's account. I recall him always saying he doesn't qualify for very many surveys at all. What in the world was there to be deceitful/dishonest about on his part?
    And in the meantime, I see two people STILL on the Wall of Fame, STILL taking surveys, who have SWINDLED Univox out of HUNDREDS of dollars, if not more, not to mention probably skewing survey results by taking surveys more than once, I really think that they knew better, AND THEY ARE STILL HERE?!?!?!? UNLKESS those two people are part of team Univox and their purpose is to avoid paying out money for the Wall of Fame, and keep the "winnings" in Univox's coffers.
  • Melissa Y
    Same here. I've only been on this site regularly for the last year and completed about 150 surveys in that time. Hard to come across surveys you qualify for. All the rest were DQs. The last month alone, I did not even make the top 100 on the monthly wall of fame. I definitely wasn't deceitful and I can bet many of the others, Bob included, that were deactivated weren't deceitful either. This is very unfair. Not to mention, they deactivated the accounts and then you had to email them in order to find out why instead of them contacting the individuals first. And then to get the same standard email over and over. It seems very suspicious to me.
  • Donna
    Unfortunately, I think it is buried in the terms and conditions of Univox and probably every survey site, that they can terminate membership for any reason, which would include no reason, at any time, without giving notice.
  • Carol hughes

I do not believe that Bob or Melissa were deceitful they were the exact opposite truthful that is why they have not completed a lot of surveys.
    I think there are a lot of members that will say anything to qualify for a survey they have done enough surveys to know what they are looking for and that is how they answer and qualify.
    Please reconsider your decision.
    Just wanted to voice my opinion
  • Melissa Y
    Thank you for your kind words Carol!
  • Charlene Bovert
    I have been a member of Univox going on 5 years this September and have been actively been doing surveys almost every single day since day one. So does this amount of surveys make me deceitful, a cheat a liar or just trying to beat the system? I think not and KNOW NOT. I have never downloaded the app as I do not own a smartphone but I could have on my husbands but choose not to. I also have had to leave many, many surveys as they never pertained to myself or I could not answer the questions in a fair manner. I don't understand what is happening with all the ones who have been banned and @Admin if I am the next member to be banned please let me know ASAP so I can stop completing surveys. zam5phis9qyfexhc.png
  • Kingalfred
    67.331 divided by 1.145 = 58.804366
    Points .......days............dollars....i mean cents......
    1145 days logged in ........ Who's been robbing who ......
    2 hours per day = 95 solid days.,.,.,. Univox you've whole heartedly screwed me over for 95 days of my life....... And you look upon the people here present as deceitful ......

So...... Lower your shamed heads and Admit your wrong doings involving the "list of irrevocable"
  • Paulgro
    I agree with everything said and know how it feels since I was thrown out for a year because of an IP address problem which wasn't my doing.
  • Bob Dack
    I wish there were alot of people that would speak-up to them about this matter?
    I Even tried their phone me option which was the same as writing or PM’ing them all I got was an Automated answer be that a Answering machine or another of the same e-mail.
    Remember this could happen to you to if you don't speak-up?
  • Kingalfred
    probably 5% .. Less, use this place, few new faces since the bans, Admin haven't shown their face to say either way, reckon it's a cull to make people think twice before "decietfull" behaviour?

Just seems fishy, this place has always had problems in listening to us users,
  • Bob Dack
    After this e-mail I tried as hard as I could, I could not get thought to Support or IT about this matter!
    I Even tried their ‘phone me’ option which was the same as writing or PM’ing them all I got was an Automated answer be that an Answering machine or another of the same e-mail as above everytime.
    After more than four years at working myself to the Ambassador level and only getting into a survey once in a while to the point of completing only about 110 surveys in four years & trying out for every offer they sent out.
    There were times when I never thought I’d break that 100 mark too?
    I was always actively promoting Univox as the right site to be at with a wonderful Community to be in too and participate in for fun things to do and learn from.
  • Peanut
    i symphatise with you and everyone else..
    Let's for a sec ,say something wrong was happening on the panel,ur members who've been a part of your site for almost the time univox came into being deserves a second chance.A Warning,maybe..
    Give them a Potential Warning..
    Banning them is not a right step .Im not banned but i do want that univox should give them a Second chance..
    That's the least u could do for the loyalty they've shown to you for so many years ..
    And these are also the members who actually makes forum a Place worth visiting ..
    So its a humble request admin..Plz do consider their pleas..
  • Nat M

I know exactly how you are feeling about this situation & whatever Univox are doing is just WRONG! Keep sending those emails to Support daily. Tell them that u want to redeem your points as they have no right withholding that.
    Inbox Admin & ask for the contact details to upper management.

Everyone that reads this discussion. These people need our support. So please back them
  • Kingalfred
    This is proof they care not who we are so long as we sit through under paid mundane surveys so we can have our phones information sucked dry by clicking the "i agree" button on the apple/android app
    So we can sell our computer data for 3 DQ points by clicking the "i agree" button at the begining of a survey that has no intention of letting us in after 20 "qualifying" questions ...exploitation ...
    We are replacable ... We are the ones that went to survey police and ranked them 5 ...bigged them up in comments... We are the ones who earn them millions
    We are the ones who refer and bring more lemmings to the fold.. We are the ones who can sod off..
    Bob Dack is the one who is responsible for posts with 6 thousand replies .... Univox is the one who does not care for loyalty

We aim to serve you better......

Then do so........
  • Kingalfred
    owu36u8ir4ere58m.png

deeenvyiqcbubbqm.png

Deceitful?
    Attachment
    uunniivk (252K)
  • Scousegirl
    So 7.30 this morning I got this (like many others):

Dear Member,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, we would like to inform that your membership has been cancelled because your survey history pattern is highly suspicious and open end answers quality was very bad according to the data we have received from our clients. Hence, you can not participate any of the surveys as you do not meet our data quality standards.

Always looking to serve you better.

Thanks
    Team Univox

Then 5 hrs later, I got this:
    Dear Karen,

Greetings from Univox Community!

We would like to information you that we at Univox Community have flagged a few members due to their inappropriate language/response in the surveys. This will prevent them from signing into Univox, and their pending redemption requests will also be rejected automatically as it is system generated irrevocable action.
    Please support us in our endeavor of making our community the best one!

Regards,
    Team Univox Community

You would like to "information" me?? And we're being accused of 'very bad" answers?

So I guess I'm done. I also tried and calling and nothing but automated responses. Survey Junkie, you're my new best friend!
    Attachment
    Univox (80K)
  • cjsenour
    Maybe we wouldn't give stupid answers if they wouldn't ask stupid questions.
  • Melissa Y
    I got the same emails you did! I don’t understand that last one since they deactivated our accounts. So frustrating.
  • Andy W
    I also got the same two emails today.

Dear Member,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, we would like to inform that your membership has been cancelled because your survey history pattern is highly suspicious and open end answers quality was very bad according to the data we have received from our clients. Hence, you can not participate any of the surveys as you do not meet our data quality standards.

Always looking to serve you better.

Thanks
    Team Univox

We would like to information you that we at Univox Community have flagged a few members due to their inappropriate language/response in the surveys. This will prevent them from signing into Univox, and their pending redemption requests will also be rejected automatically as it is system generated irrevocable action.
    Please support us in our endeavor of making our community the best one!

Regards,
    Team Univox Community

Like others, I have been a member for almost 4 years and worked my status up to Ambasador level about 4 months ago. Only have about 100 completed surveys, never used inappropriate language, never got rejected for a redemption so I'm not sure why I was terminated. If I did something wrong, please advise me on what I did wrong.
  • Nat M
    Bumped up
  • Bob Dack
    So this came in the E-Mails today?

jkfabhk654b6ntzf.jpg
  • Nat M
    @ Admin what is going on.
    Long standing members. Is there a GLITCH in the email system & these emails are just being sent out randomly
    No proof at all and that being the reason no one is getting replies
  • Bob Dack
    Has anyone got a response from management or Admin?
  • Melissa Y
    hope! They just keep sending me the same automated response.
  • Bob Dack
    Hey Guys:- I would like you thank all that participated in the Accounts reinstatement's!
    As My Thank-you to all I'm offering you a Free 'Jonny Quest Screensaver Wallpaper'.
    I have about 18 various one that I made and can sent send to you upon request?
    All you have to do is ask for one and I'd be most happy to E-Mail it to you to use or save!
    Please pass this on to any who were involved!

My Thanks to all involved.
    Bob Dack
  • Bob Dack
    This just in!

Hi Bob! That was truly a big mistake from our side..
    due to system error we blocked many of the genuine
    and innocent users and we got to know about that we
    reviewed and reinstated most of our valuable users like you.
    We sincerely apologize for this act and thank you for your
    understanding and cooperation but we can't think enough
    you for your our association with us.
  • godseeconomy
    Celebrations are in order.:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
  • Kingalfred
    Admin.. I believe "banned" users lost at least $5 during their "lay off" period .... What ya saying?
  • nipun
    I am still banned
  • Scousegirl
    I got this today. Not the same message as Bob's, which impresses me that they have actually looked at each individual's case. And a highly different tone from the accusatory messages we got when were booted off.

Dear Karen,

Last week, due to a system error, many genuine users like you got blocked from taking surveys. We immediately reactivated all the users as soon as we realized the mistake. We’ve spent the last few days reviewing our technology to make sure the issue never happens again.

We are very aware that our community is loved by our members. Earning your trust through delivering high-quality survey opportunities to you will always be our highest priority. We will never knowingly block genuine users.

We deeply regret this incident and apologize to you, and to everyone who relies on us, for this inconvenience.

Should you have any query, please reach out to us at

Warm Regards,
    Team Univox Community
  • Scousegirl
    [reply="Carol hughes;78803"
    I know! I'm very pleased as this was not at all what I expected.
  • Parm Sidhu
    You had 999.Here's 1 more Plaudit
  • Bob Dack

Funny I got that one too today?
  • Kingalfred
    Admin, they lost at least $10 .... Good Will Gesture?
  • Bob Dack

Wouldn't that be a wonderful thing to happen?
  • Donna Walker
    I was hurt I am also an ambassador as well and have been here for many years! I am Back Hope all can be forgiven "both ways" I forgive!! everyone is Human!
  • Kingalfred
    Ive still not clicked an invite since...... Dare say we'll miss each others contribution...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.