• Donna Walker
    What happens to all those points i worked so hard to get.
    I will most certainly be leaving reviews on all review sites about Univox, with Truthful reviews
    My password is personal
    Do not give your password out, they aked for mine, one of the girls on the phone
    Beware
  • Donna Walker
    Again, where are my points going, how about paying me the points i have to make up for all the times you cut my submissions off on me when i submit points univox cuts them down to the minunm reqirement. they would NEVER give me the full amount I requested, be careful of that as well
  • Mele McCabe
    why are you cancelled?
  • Donna Walker
    Read while you can, i'm certain i will be deleted from this forum like they deleted my account. Strange activity, where's the proof, thats just a uaual excuse when you have been comprimised, Publicly
    They NEVER answer a e-mail NEVER
    THis site should even be allowed to exsit
    I am going to do everything i can to have it removed, sorry guys and gals that like it here, its not personal to you! It is personal to Univox, D.D. who runs this site, who has NEVER done a survey she told me in a phone conversation, pretty bad!
  • Donna Walker
    They said because of suspicious activity. I do surveys like everyone else, i don't understand suspicious activity. that's an excuse they use. I suspect it is because i "publicily" on this site, say thing to them that wold be emabarrissing to them, and call them like it is, they NEVER reply to my e-mails, when I submit what I have in points they(their system) cuts me off to the min They never give me what I have made for points or what i submit. Never I have phoned themumerous times, and
    would say i have become a pain in their ass, by asking things on here, this site is the only way I can get attention from them because it is public thanks for asking. suspicious activity. I have no idea what they are talking about. I have 1 laptop i click on a survey, the last 40 where all error surveys took hours to get through them not 1 point did i make, i told them on here, they deleted my comments.
  • Donna Walker
    Reviews on this site from me are NOT going to be what they want....they will be the truth
    And that D.D. who runs this site, told me in a phone conversation, she has NEVER herself done a survey. On another conversation, one of the girls asked me for my password, because, again they never give me what i make they only will give me $9.85 cents I will post it on the review sites I have everything from the site in a sceenshot folder and it will get posted
  • Marvy
    Sorry to hear you are having so many problems. :groan:

That cannot be fun.
  • Donna Walker
    aww Thank You for your concern, It means a lot. They still will not reply to my e-mails, I'm surprised I'm still on this forum. This is an example of how backed up they are. again thanks for your concern. My problems ware/were only with this site, all the other sites I am with are issue free. I'm glad this happened, i don't need the headache of having to feel as though I have to "fight" for 25 cents. have a wondeful night! :)
  • Karl Philbert
    I am in the same boat Donna. We should all complain together that they have cancelled our account.
    Karl
  • Parm Sidhu
    Was your account "under review" when you clicked on redeem button?
  • Karl Philbert
    No they just canceled my account for the same reason as Donna.
  • Melissa Y
    My account was cancelled too with the same stupid explanation "we would like to inform that your membership has been cancelled because your survey history pattern is highly suspicious and open end answers quality was very bad according to the data we have received from our clients. Hence, you can not participate any of the surveys as you do not meet our data quality standards." I emailed them back asking for proof and received another response saying the same thing "because your survey history pattern is suspicious and based on the data we have received from the clients" and that they can't reactivate my account. I don't understand this at all. There are people on the wall of fame reaching ridiculously high engagement scores every day that must be cheating the system somehow. I don't even average one completed survey a day. Maybe 1 or 2 a week if I'm lucky. All the rest are DQ's. And every survey I attempt or complete, I take my time and provide thoughtful answers on any open ended questions. I have never had one rejected redemption. In fact, my last redemption I received on July 5, the day my account was deactivated! If what they are saying is true, why would my redemptions be approved? This makes no sense at all and I am very upset about this.
  • Parm Sidhu
    sorry to hear your account cancellation but you should contact them directly and ask for the reason over phone..It might help you to recover your account..or you can ask here to Admin.
  • Melissa Y
    There are multiple people receiving the exact same email (word for word) that I did. I've contacted them twice and got the same response. I don't think that calling would make a difference. I'm done with this site.
  • Yee Wah
    Agree, cancel our account with points balance for no reason. It happen to many many members since last Friday. No choice, give up.
  • Maria Celia
    Acabo de entrar al grupo, que pena que me da saber que cancelan sin motivo aparente.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.