• noorish
    I have been trying to reset my password with Univox for about one month now and am not getting any help at all - all I want to do is redeem the $20 that is owed to me (which took about 1 1/2 years to earn) is there any staff on here who can help....
  • Girish
    Go to my account if you know the old password and enter it and enter a new password else while logging in type your username and say forgot password Univox will send a link to reset the password here it will not ask you for old password. Enter new password and log in and redeem your dollars
  • Kingalfred
    ..... Indeed ..... Go to the initial sign in homepage .... Enter user name
    Click "forgot P.W." .... You'll get an automated reset link..... To account email
  • noorish
    Did that many times (over 20) there is a tech issue that needs to be addressed - refreshed page, even tred various browsers and still get the same error message...
  • Kingalfred
    Admin did this user get blocked/banned?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.