• Michele
    Univox App is not working! Even Top Scorers aren’t getting any surveys on App or they would have more than 100 points total!!!
    Has anyone else had this problem today? I certainly have!
  • Admin
    we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Melissa Y
    This is affecting a lot of people. I submitted a ticket yesterday and still have not received a reply.
  • Admin
    Please be informed that the team will get back to you within 24 hours, thanks
  • Michele
    I did send two emails today with screenshots! Got two replies saying they will get back to me in 24 hrs and generated ticket numbers. A further email answer said my problem was because the survey was Not Compatible with my mobile used.
    ( I had used my IPad not a mobile!) I had sent all the needed screenshots to back my query, but it seemed Support did not even consider this fact! So NO real resolution given.
  • Admin
    Okay we will check with the team, Thanks
  • Mele McCabe
    What are the chances Univox fixes the app problem on a Holiday?
  • Admin
    We have reported the issue to the technical team. Thanks
  • Parm Sidhu
    Hii Admin,
    I'm from India..i requested for the redemption of 1023 points through Paypal on 17th june and it's still in processing..My request id is 139234..I want to know why i have not yet received my payment?? It's been over 2 weeks and i'm still waiting to get paid!! So please process my request fast..Even i have earned another 1100 points afterthat but i'm worried if i will get paid or not?
  • Admin
    We have shared your information with the team, Thanks
  • Parm Sidhu
    I hope i will get paid because i have raised tickets and emails a lot of times...
  • Admin
    no issue the team will get back to you within 24 hours, Thanks
  • Wes
    I'm also experiencing problems with the app. All my surveys show on the website compatable for desktop, tablet or mobile but on the mobile app nothing shows up just my dashboard. I submitted an email from the app itself yesterday and still no response.
  • Michele
    still have the same issue with surveys not appearing on the App like Wes they are meant to be for desktop, tablet or mobile! Thanks for checking with the team!
  • Melissa Y
    It's been over 24 hours and I still haven't received a response.
  • Michele
    I still have blank page on App and no Surveys either on App or Website. I had 1 early this morning on Website suitable for desktop, tablet or mobile but when I logged into App it was blank -NO survey invite! I went back to log in to website and when I clicked survey - DQ NO points
    Had nothing all day since reset 3 1/2 hrs ago on App or Website.
  • Melissa Y
    Is there any update on when the app will be working?
  • Admin
    We are working on the same issue so far we have received many issues and tickets regarding the same and the concerned team is working. Thanks
  • Mele McCabe
    Could you please announce when the app problem is fixed. Thank you
  • Admin
    sure we will let you know once it will get fixed. Thanks
  • Michele
    any news yet as to when the problems with the App and website are going to be fixed?
  • Sue De Biasi
    I have had the same problem
  • Tom McCann
    I have had this problem since July 3 - no surveys in the app. I just submitted a ticket this morning with screenshots showing I should have mobile surveys available. Let's see what happens.
  • Kingalfred
    Yes, since appgate apple/android conflict,using both, do they or dont they recognise what the other is doing...
    Can you earn double D.Q. points and W.O.F
    Obviously something is being rewritten in the code....
  • Mele McCabe
    Hey King,
    I know something is up on Univox end. Different WOF winner the past 4 days and reasonable scores.Hopefully when Admin works out the problem we'll have plenty of surveys and a more equitable WOF.
  • Michele
    we live in hope!
  • Admin
    We would like to inform you that it will take some time however we request you to please take the survey from the desktop.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks
  • selva
    hope it will resolve all issues around it when it comes back live.
  • Donna
    Was a nice little cash cow for a couple of people while it lasted for them!
  • godseeconomy
    Now totally dried up! Giving rise to app problem while the IT team rewrites the software program.
  • Carol hughes
    I think some people were taking advantage of the app I am not that tech savvy so really don't know exactly how it was done even if I did it's not something I would have done I enjoy giving my opinions not cheating the system.
  • UCLA

meanwhile the ones who did take advantage of the glitch are still tmk not banned. Meanwhile here i was clicking away to get at least 25$ a month off this site has now been banned. "Because your survey history pattern is highly suspicious and open end answers quality was very bad according to the data we have received from our clients."

its bullshit
  • Melissa Y
    I got the same message! So did a few other people. I don't understand it. I definitely wasn't cheating the system.
  • Donna Walker
    Good-luck with that, nothing personal, if you have enough to cash out, do it as soon as you have enough. They would NEVER give me what i made, NEVER. as for a e-mail reply, Ever time they said they sent me a e-mail it was a waste of my time to even check. I hope that you receive a reply, just wanted to wish you good-luck. in hopes that one of the other members actually get told the truth, i never did
  • Donna Walker
    Unusal activity is a excuse they can use to to justify what they have done.. It is a excuse
  • Donna Walker
    i meant un ususl activity. an excuse
  • Donna Walker
    Thats the message I received and I wasn't even using a app, I am using my laptop. woow pissed cause they have to pay their workers pretty bad!
  • Nat M
    [reply="Michele;77653

Are you still having problems. Got nothing on my dash & even if I did can not do them
  • Mele McCabe
    Hey Nat, my dash went blank about 2 hrs ago. From full to nothing. Poof
  • Kingalfred
    Oh the Joys of being a uni Admin these past weeks ....f0pkch5m7l3gxuxt.png
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.