• selva
    Thanks for your time! You did not qualify for this survey. We’d like you to try again on other surveys. Unfortunately, this session was not eligible for any participation points as your responses didn’t match with the main survey requirements.

Almost 90% of the surveys are giving this message to me....
    i have stopped the other famous site coz of DQ . Now i forced to go back there....
  • godseeconomy
    How are you able to copy all of the message down. I could hardly finish reading and the screen disappears from my vision and changes to my survey page with no surveys sometimes.
  • Siegfried
    It was weeks before I could read all of that, a few words each time, but today I had that page hang for long enough to copy and paste the text. The other messages seem to be a tad slower to vanish, I find
  • selva
    normally it used to vanish in a blink... but today ,. may be due to another glitch, the screen remained for ever and i had to open new tab to attend other surveys..
  • Kingalfred
    Whats that saying .... ?

heryhflbtlkvdvrk.png

Amazon £nineteen.99.99
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.