• Donna
    Hey everyone!
    I don't know if any of you have successfully completed this survey, but just wanted to give a warning that I got an error message right at the end in the classification questions.
  • selva
    its regular here. i get many such messages to many of the surveys after completion. i have got used to move on instead of wasting time is raising tickets etc etc
  • godseeconomy
    Qualtrics loves doing that despite the same qualification responses are given!
  • Donna
    I know! Been here for years! Just like to let fellow survey takers know!
  • cjsenour
    I completed a survey, got a Thank You and a Smiley Face. Then a DQ. I seldom start a ticket, but I did this time. Got a reply within the 24 hours saying the sujrvey company said they dd not like my answers. I thought surveys were supposed to be impartial. Maybe they could tell us what answers they are looking for before we waste our time.
  • Nat M

Thought that is why we take surveys to give our opinion ..........
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.