• Nat M
    The discussion i put up about how WOF is achievable has been removed.

Bumped it up so Admin could see it and wrote on it late last night

"@Admin ........
    .Why is Univox allowing this to happen?
    Can you please give us an answer "

Godseeconomy i did not get to read your last comment..... Sorry.....got removed.
  • Mele McCabe
    I got a dried up day of surveys today. How did you do? Any connection to our candid convrsation?
  • selva
    i think so. very few surveys and no DQs
  • Kingalfred

I think the same, none concurring puts one on the naughty step
  • Kingalfred
    ..... Also if said conversation can be so easily terminated, why do we get the daily barrage of dug up relics,....,.,.
  • Mele McCabe
    Exactly King! Why can't those tired old topics be terminated...
  • Nat M

Right Admin can do her work and remove the other old posts.

Does not worry me that mine got removed.........think enough people had read it and know what is going on. That is why I posted it on the week-end

I provided an answer how the WOF scores could be achieved ............wonder if Univox will act on it.
  • Sacha
    Should remove the old posts Do not know what is old or new
    Only takes a click of a button.........not that hard to do
  • Carol hughes
    Admin
    If at all possible please remove the old posts it would make it easier for the members who visit the forum regularly.
  • Admin
    Yes we are removing old and uninformative posts which are in a forum page, Thanks
  • Admin
    You are most welcome.
  • godseeconomy
    BTW, I still see posts back to 3 years ago!
  • Donna
    Except that 's post about how Swapna S. and Stevens A. are possibly fraudulently acquiring their 400+ Wall Of Fame scores that was removed was neither old nor uninformative. I found it was very timely and current and highly informative and we were still discussing it when it "mysteriously" disappeared.
    I really hope you are looking into this . Would be so nice to have a reward program where all loyal, regular users have a chance of winning those extra points.
  • Nat M
    Thought i would give everyone an update.
    That glitch in the apps has been resolved a few days ago.

I kept testing it, then my Thursday afternoon it was resolved. Would have noticed that WOF toppers had changed. Mele then Allison today.
  • godseeconomy
    Whoopy:point: :pray: :cheer: !!
  • selva
    today Swapna S is @ Just 27 points !!!!!!!??? is this the same swapna who was gaining 400 - 500 points a day?
    Nat you have done a fantastic job. u had found the Bug which Univox was unaware. if you ask me Univox should reward you some Lumpsum amount for that.
  • Mele McCabe
    Selva, you are so right. Nat has been a bulldog on these issues and the whole community bebfits.
  • Donna
    New wall of fame topper, but still almost 500 points.
  • UCLA
    Stevens A.
    Engagement Score: 382
    was the winner yesterday on my wall. im ambassador level . I didnt see anyone near 500 points.
    My thoughts,
    its still broke somehow. I think maybe since Swapna already has 8505 points for the month ( thats 1400 more points, give or take) than Stevens. He/She is laying low. Obvio he/she will get the extra 600 points once again for being on the top for the month.
    I think you have to wait till the start of July to see if anything changes.
  • Nat M

I saw that even less today. Not using the app anymore. That is why i asked that question about how many surveys you getting.
  • Nat M

Thanks .I am no where near the top but when something does not look right i will try and figure it out. Still do not know how Stevens gets so high scores.
  • Nat M

Allison the day before was on 487??? Something like that. After Swapna got knocked off. Mele was top the next day. Then Allison then Stevens
  • selva
    I too stopped using the app few months back its doesnt offer any benefit. nowdays the surveys are very less and most of the surveys dont give dq points
  • J Zerbs
    When it comes to the daily WOF benefits using the app does get you more points.
  • mikeee
    I think I got about 24 for my best.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.