• Mele McCabe
    I was wondering how Admin feels about taking surveys on multiple devices simultaneously. Admittedly, I take surveys on my laptop and cell phone at the same time. Could someone work 5 machines or more? What do you think?:chin:
  • godseeconomy
    I can multitask lots of activities but not the computer and the mobile!!
  • Carol hughes

I think it would be very hard to work 5 machines at the same time unless you have helpers and I really don't see the point.
  • Carol hughes

If you have an unlimited amount of surveys on your Dashboard you may be able to go through them faster but I don't and MOST members on here don't
  • Kingalfred
    ... if i have a block of forty that isn't reducing
    i open 3 4 5 windows
    jump from one to the other
    as previous is loading
    take the higher paid surveys in the first window
    so i know this is one i would complete
    all other windows are just to DQ
    bit of finger fiddling on my touch screen
    but gets through them in half the time
  • godseeconomy
    I would get so confused.
  • Nat M

Very possible.
    If i have a lot of surveys on dashboard i will use other devices to get through them all. Have the desktop on to see whether DQ points are being credited as the app says everything is no DQ points. But some are still credited.
  • Michele
    I didn’t think it would be possible for a person to log into more than one computer or mobile or laptop or tablet at the same time! Can you log in and do the same survey more than once on different computers? Doesn’t seem right!
  • cjsenour
    I wouldn't think so. I take surveys on several different sites, and occasionally I get the same one from another site. It always says I have already participated even though it was a different site. Surveys keep track of those things ;otherwise the results woujld be skewed.
  • Michele
    Yes, that’s what I thought and I also get emails sent with surveys which I try to do but I’ve always already done them! It won’t let me do them again!
    Maybe some of the top scorers on here have found a way to do multiple times. I don’t know!!!
  • Donna
    I also sometimes use my phone and the computer at the same time for a couple of reasons - to attempt surveys that are PC only while attempting others on my phone, and also to see if DQ points have been awarded while using the app, because like said, all the surveys attempted in the app say "Sorry, no dq points..."
    In my experience once a survey is attempted/completed either by app or computer, it can't be accessed again on the other device, so still, they can only be attempted/completed once. Unless as previously stated, those top earners have found a way around this.
  • Mele McCabe
    What do you do when not credited DQ pts?
  • Nat M

Now nothing just move onto the next one. Pointless putting in tickets as i am sure i have 30 or so outstanding tickets that have never been answered.
  • Mele McCabe
    I have the same experience. Admin pays lip service to solving problems but rarely follows through. You've been higher on the Wall lately. More surveys available? or more qualifiying? Hope you're getting both.
  • Nat M

Actually took a screenshot have not seen the number 40 on my screen for ages now. Then it took ages to get under 40 and actually see it going down

6c7acjil4oo4vf8q.png

Then the rest of the day there was only 5 up to now
    Will see if tomorrow morning is the same
  • Kingalfred
    7w01bciak62izsn6.png

I have 40
    I'll come back maybe and click on them
    I just popped in to be nosey...
    As at the moment, i'm taking surveys, on sites that provide #surveys
  • Carol hughes

I have not seen 40 in so long I'm jealous
  • cjsenour
    The last few days I have been having 20 or so at a time. Later in the day I'll get a couple here and there. Quite an improvement,
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.