• Admin
    How many points you get if you fill food sub profile survey? Answer and win 20 points for the correct answer. #KnowYourUnivox #UnivoxCommunity #Food #Survey #Profile #GetRewards #20Points

lnk82deeem7xdda6.jpg
  • godseeconomy
    You get 200 points for completing profile surveys. Do you divide 200 by 5 or by 6 to get the food sub profile? Rather unclear ! It would be 40 points if divided by 5.
  • Kingalfred
    200 points for filling out your sub sections of which food is a part...
  • Linnea
    "To complete the registration, please fill the profile surveys below. Once you are through with the process, 200 bonus points will be added to your account."

There are 6 sections of the profile surveys 200 divided by 6 = 33.33

Member Id: 1017775
  • Donna
    :roll: Another question that is worded poorly. You have to sit and think of every possible way that Uni could be thinking here.
    When I click on "Profile Survey", it says this: "To complete the registration, please fill the profile surveys below. Once you are through with the process, 200 bonus points will be added to your account."
    There are numerous answers to this question.
    1. If I just go to my profile and fill out only the food survey, I will get nothing. ALL of the profile surveys (which includes the food survey) have to be filled out in order to receive 200 points. So maybe the answer is 200 points after I have filled out ALL profile surveys, which includes the food survey.
    2. Maybe the answer is 40 because the 5 sub-profile surveys (of which food is one), are worth 40 points each.
    3. Maybe the answer is 33.33 because the 200 points divided by 1 profile and 5 sub profile sections (of which food is one) is 33.33.
    4. Maybe the answer is 0 because again, if I go to my profile page and fill out only the food profile, I won't get anything.
    5. Or maybe the answer is 0 points because I have already filled out my profile surveys and you only get credit for it once.

So my answer is either 0 points, 200 points, 40 points, or 33.33 points. Take your pick.
  • J Zerbs
    200, 40, 33.33 or 0. Can't say exactly because of how the question is worded.
  • Charlene Bovert
    I can't say either so I'm out.
  • Sue De Biasi
    200 after filling out all profile surveys but could be 40, 33.33 or 0
  • Veena
    Member Id: 1007119
    Total points to be received after filling profit survey is 200 points and after dividing with total sub sections it's 33.33
  • mikeee
    NOTHING1!!!
  • selva
    20 points

Member Id: 1014006
  • Jalajakshi M R
    I think 40 points but am not sure
  • Peter Lipai
    200 if you've already done all the others or nothing if you haven't. I don't think they can award 33.33 points.
  • Michele
    total points for filling out all the Profile survey and sub profile surveys including the Food Survey is 200 points.
    If you fill in the Food Survey only it would be 0 points.
    Answer could be value of Food Survey is 40 or 33.3 points when you divide it by all components including 5 sub profiles or including 1 profile and 5 sub profiles of which Food is one.

ID 538709
  • Peanut

Member id-869082
    Total Points for filling Profiler Surveys=200
    1.))For Just Filling Food Profiler and leaving everything else in Subprofile surveys blank,I'll get 0 POINTS

For filling FOOD SUB PROFILE SURVEY AND also the other oneS along with it,i'll get 200 points which if i Divide EQUITABLY AMONG all Subprofile surveys,i'll get 40 Points PER subprofile surveys (200/5,NOT COUNTING PROFILE AS A PART ,ONLY 5 SUBPROFILES) WHICH INCLUDES FOOD SUBPROFILE(40POINTS)

(BUT IF PROFILE AND SUBPROFILE IS COUNTED AS WELL,DIVIDE 200/6=33.33...points FOR FOOD SUBPROFILE SURVEY

So admin This is what a Possible scenario could be..SINCE QUESTION ITSELF PRESENTS AMBIGUITY,ALL ANSWERS COULD BE POSSIBLE
  • SLowMo

Member id-869244
    Case-1-FOR FILLING JUST FOOD SUBPROFILE SURVEY-ZERO (0) POINTS

CASE2:FOR FILLING OTHER SUBPROFILERS ALONG WITH FOOD SUBPROFILER,TWO SUBCASES ARE POSSIBLE:::::---''
    SUBCASE 1: IF WE COUNT PROFILE AND SUBPROFILE SURVEYS AS WELL,TOTAL OF 200 POINTS WOULD BE DISTRIBUTED EQUALLY AMONG ALL--- I.E 200÷6=33.33 POINTS FOR FOOD SUBPROFILE

SUBCASE 2:>>>> IF PROFILER IS NOT COUNTED,ONLY SUBPROFILES ARE COUNTED,THEN 200 POINTS WOULD BE EQUALLY DISTRIBUTED AMONG 5 SUBPROFILER CATEGORIES I.E----200÷5=40 POINTS FOR A FOOD SUBPROFILER IN THIS CASE

QUESTION'S AMBIGUITY LEADS TO MULTIPLE ANSWERS ADMIN BUT THESE ARE THE ONLY POSSIBLE ONES.
  • Swapna S
    200 points for all sub profile filling and 40 points for filling food sub profile or zero if you fill only food sub profile
  • Marvy
    Per the notice that appears on the page points are awarded only in the case that all portions of the Profile Survey are completed - "Once you are through with the process, 200 bonus points will be added to your account." - completing only one section will not award any points. So I will say that the answer is 0.
  • Marvy
    7 months ago you asked a similar question:
    http://forum.univoxcommunity.com/discussion/comment/62043. I see it was never answered.

I remember years ago members were offered 620 points: "We give you 620 points for completing your Profile i.e. 500 for the main profile survey questions and 20 points each for the 6 sub-profile surveys."
    http://forum.univoxcommunity.com/discussion/37/page/p1

However, the terms are written differently today.

Curious to see how this pans out.
  • Sangeetha s
    100 points for filling profile survey and 20 each for sub profiles so that total will be 200. So for food sub profile 20 will be the points.
  • Vanditha
    For food profile survey it is 20 points
  • Yuktha
    20 points for each sub profiles.
  • Gubbi v
    20 points
  • Vish
    20 points
  • San v
    If answered only food profile 0 points. If answered all the subprofiles along with food profile 100 points are added up so that food profile may be 20 points.
  • Nat M
    Here we go again multiple answers

When I click on "Profile Survey", it says this: "To complete the registration, please fill the profile surveys below. Once you are through with the process, 200 bonus points will be added to your account."

1. If I just go to my profile and fill out only the food survey, I will get nothing. ALL of the profile surveys (which includes the food survey) have to be filled out in order to receive 200 points. So maybe the answer is 200 points after I have filled out ALL profile surveys, which includes the food survey.

2. Maybe the answer is 40 because the 5 sub-profile surveys (of which food is part of), are worth 40 points each.

3. Maybe the answer is 33.33 because the 200 points divided by 1 profile and 5 sub profile sections (of which food is one) is 33.33.

4. Maybe the answer is 20 because 100 for the profile and 20 points each for the 5 sub profiles (of which food is part of)

Answer could be : 0 or 20 or 33.33 or 40 or 200

Now which one makes more sense to me, it is a toss between 0 and 20.

Think the question needs to be rephrased
  • suniln
    100 points for filling profile survey
    20 each for sub profiles so that total will be 200. food sub profile 20.
    Member ID: 1030168
  • Zoya Shaikh

100 points when completing profile survey for 1st time,where food sub profile survey is apart of it.we get different ans,like 'if we divide by 6 or if we divide by 5 ans is 20 points,
  • NITIN

Member Id: 1022443
    100 points when completing profile survey for 1st time,where food sub profile survey is apart of it. if we divide by 5, ans is 20 points,
  • SWETA

Member Id: 1026606
    100 points when completing profile survey for 1st time,where food sub profile survey is apart of it. if we divide by 5, ans is 20 points,
  • Sacha
    As the question is asked the answer is 0
    But if all the profiles are completed then that equals 200. Are each profile worth the same if so answer would be 33.33.
    Or Profile maybe 100 and the 5 sub profiles 20 points each so the Food sub profile will be 20
  • Vanditha
    How many points you get if you fill food sub profile survey? Answer and win 20 points.....

is the question and for filling only food sub profile survey you will get 20 points even though you didn't filled other sub surveys including profile survey.. so the correct answer for this particular question is 20.. according to me.
  • Carol hughes
    I also think it could be 20 points but not really sure if it's correct
  • Roopesha M R
    20 points for filling food sub profile
  • Veena
    Even I also agree with you completely:up:
  • Sangeetha s
    I agree with you
  • J Zerbs
    I agree, actually in all these get 20 points for right answer ones I think everyone who legitimately answers should get the points even if their answer is wrong.
  • Linnea
    Agreed. The wording of this question was awful.
  • Carol hughes

Do we have an answer yet?
  • Admin
    Hi Everyone, Thanks for your responses. The correct answer is 20 points. When you fill the food profile survey, 20 points are credited into your Univox Account. Congrats to all the people who have answered correctly.
  • Carol hughes

When will the points be awarded?
  • Carol hughes

Just received them
    Thank You
  • selva
    looks like i was the one who said the Right answer first. so , can you increase the points to the one who give the right answer first . for eg - 50 points for the first right answer and 20 points for the rest....

dont you think this is a good suggestion?

friends your views too pls...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.