• Mele McCabe
    The daily survey button is back on my dashboard!!!!
  • Nat M

????. WOF ????
  • Mele McCabe
    Whoa! Gone again. It was on my surveys page like it used to be. That may explain Swapna and Stevens A exorbitant dailiys!!
  • Carol hughes
    When they did have the daily survey I never qualified so after awhile I stopped trying because you didn't get dq points
  • Mele McCabe
    It would give engagement pts for wall of fame and I would occasionally catch a survey.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Right now as I type Exorbitant is putting mildly as I have never seen a score over 900 points. What the heck is going on! Some of us lost our daily 40 surveys and these two WOFamers are killing it to no end. Something is really OFF on here.
  • Mele McCabe
    OMG I've never seen 900+ points on the daily engagement. I am in third with a credible score:

Engagement Factors Earn Score
    Every 10 Survey Attempts 48
    1 Survey Complete 30
    Redemption Rejection 0
    1 Referral Joining 0
    1 Redemption Approval 0
    Mobile App Download (First Time) 100
    Survey Attempt From Mobile 96
    Total Score 274

no match for #1 or 2. How can they accrue so many points?
  • cjsenour
    Maybe they are getting all of our surveys!
  • Nat M
    I have said this all along........the daily survey gives you those high scores on WOF.

I qualified for quiet a few daily surveys.

And 900+ surveys is a joke and the only way to get this is having the daily survey. Yes you get no DQ points but at the moment with the problems with surveys there are no DQ points anyway.

But it gives you ES points and if you win the daily you get your points there.
  • Mele McCabe
    A survey glitched and returned me to a page that looked exactly like univox but had survey kernal in the url. It also had the daily survey button. I suspect you are right Nat.
  • Nat M

Have to wait until Peanut reads this. He will agree :smile:
  • Donna
    I had the Daily Survey button today briefly also. It was on the "My Surveys" page. And mine disappeared too.
  • Mele McCabe
    Something stinks. ....
  • Siegfried
    I found the daily survey in 'my surveys', tried it, one survey, DQ, no DQ points, option now gone.
  • Michele
    thanks for disclosing your score Mele, you have done well to get your Total 274. You are lucky to get so many surveys to do, but it makes you wonder if it’s possible to get over 900 Total in a day! Top scorers must be getting referral points and meet qualifications to most surveys attempted and completing many surveys as well!
    I can’t even stay in the top 20 list now with the few surveys offered! Oh well!
  • godseeconomy
    It happened to me too. Attempted a 70 point survey, DQ, no DQ points. Now disappeared.
  • Michele
    not getting any daily surveys at all!
  • Nat M
    @ Admin why is the daily survey appearing on peoples dashboard then disappearing. Is this how the top scorers on the Wall are getting those high scores.......... 939.5 for a day.

Please explain
  • selva
    not for me yet
  • selva
    hope to see u on the top of WOF everyday . advanced congrats !!!
  • Melissa Y
    Last month I was lucky enough to be in the top twenty. This month, I'm not even on the monthly leaderboard. I haven't been getting many surveys at all and can barely get 10 engagement score points a day.
  • selva
    me too. i stopped using App, stopped seeing the WOF . just doing a few in computer..
  • Melissa Y
    Glad I'm not alone. I still use the app, but it doesn't really help.
  • Mele McCabe
    Thank you Selva.:smile:
  • Carol hughes
    Same problem here not getting a lot of surveys I am probably down 90% from what I used to get a month ago . I just do whatever is on my dashboard and then move on there is nothing I can do about it.
  • Ruff
    Why don't you guys try and contact the ones getting all those points [900] directly and see if they will answer back. It's worth a try since Admin don't have answers and if they are indeed human, they might reveal their methods :snicker:
  • selva
    we cannot be Ruff and tough.
  • Mele McCabe
    I tried. No reply
  • Ruff
    When i said contact the top scorers, i meant in a friendly, spy detective trying to start a conversation on another topic kind of way, first before you ask them about their survey techniques lol
  • Nat M

Apart from Swapna no other top person is on the Forum
  • selva
    all tried. but no reply
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Some have asked, point blank, to Swapna about how she/he racks up the points, no explanation. One member asked if she/he was bot and the reply was No A Real Person. We don't have a clue who this Stevens A. is on the wall.
    Also, spying is childish just IMO.
  • Ruff
    lol that word spy is just a figure of speech, it's more like inquire
  • Ruff
    In general, this site isn't the only one where someone at the top is setting records. I am witnessing 2 other site where people are literally in shock as to how 1 or 2 people can rack up so much points in the contest that those sites have. Someone just 2 days ago on another site asked admin to look into it and the difference with that site is the admin actually engage in conversation about that topic. My conspiracy theory would be those people are like Agents from the Matrix where the tech guys or owner of the site, installed those people for specific reasons and your guess is as good as mines as to what the end game is. One theory is that if i run a competition and i secretly set my cousin or buddy up to always win the top prize or at best be in the top 5, then that person could easily save the company that amount which would be rewarded to a normal person who on an even and fair playing field, will actually be the winner.
  • Nat M

Yes and it is too coincidental that it was Stevens at the top from the US before and that is where there is a Univox office.
    Now Swapna is hitting the top and Univox have got an office in India
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.