• NITIN

No points till now
  • Zoya Shaikh
    Admin is wrong here. Using app. it should be
    For 5 completed survey's = 5*5=25
    For 10 attempted survey's = 10*0.5=5
    For every 10 attempted survey's = 2
    The total should be 32+100(for app) = 132

This is how i have been receiving engagement score till today, if this is wrong then may be you'll need to credit the engagement score i missed till today. Also i never received engagement score for any of my redemption approvals.
  • sarla singh
    Please check got no points
  • Nat M

There are 15 surveys you get .5 points for each one attempted thus total 7.5 points. Then if you complete it is another 5 points.

The second you click a survey it is an attempt, so if you get to complete it then the extra 5 points.
  • Nat M
    Very random some have got their points and others not and everyone answered the same in one way or another.

Would like to see what the problem is.
  • Zoya Shaikh
    I never received 0.5 for a completed survey considering it to be an attempted survey apart from 5 points for completing it. I closely monitor my scores. :(
  • godseeconomy
    I don't bother to analyse Engagement scores as I know it is impossible for me to be within the top 20!! NO SWEAT!
  • Daya shankar
    not got points
    Please check
  • Kingalfred
    whys people complaining the score is 34.5 not 32.5 for the correct score
    it's Univox do you realy expect calculations to be correct
    2.5 is the here n there tax ......
  • Zoya Shaikh
    :lol: i give up as there is no use of voicing. Right its Univox.....
  • NITIN

Admin
    I have not received the points,where as others with same Ans had received.plz reply
  • Sacha

I noticed that as well. Got to wait for Admin to come on & has to give correct answer
  • Nat M

I am still waiting for replies.
  • mikeee
    lucky
  • Mele McCabe
    What is the correct answer Admin?
  • Donna
    This seems like another one of those poorly worded/thought out questions. :roll:
  • Sacha
    Who has not been credited ?
  • Nat M

Not me and still waiting for 7 other contests to be credited. And still no reply
  • selva
    omg !!! still waiting...wat is support team saying ? why they are not able to credit ?
  • Nat M

This is what was sent to me on the 10th May but have not been credited since April, so a month after Support sends this.

"Our analysis has determined that you have broken the rules of Univox Community. You have consistently provided false or otherwise inaccurate data as part of the survey taking process. Therefore your account is on hold until further actions by the higher management. "

So i replied back asking for details on the 12th May.

"Hi!
    I read your reply and now ask that you provide me with detail where I have “ consistently provided false or otherwise inaccurate data as part of the survey taking process”. Please provide survey number, date, time , the topic of the survey and details of the survey client for my reference.

Secondly what has this supposedly alleged inconsistency got to with the credit of the contest points.

If my account is on hold as you have mentioned in your reply. Then why are the poll points , the DQ points and the surveys I have completed still being credited to my account. Also if it is on hold then why have I still been able to do redemptions??

Please explain.

Look forward to receiving a response with all the necessary information."

And have not recieved a reply to that email. Or any reply at all for anything even from Admin. So i am just going to keep adding the contests on and keep emailing it to Support.
  • Kingalfred
    0zjazx3ory7kog7r.png
    Nat' do you check here for contest points?
  • Nat M
    Yes this was my last one. Account got deactivated in early March for 2 weeks. Then reactivated so that one in April is the first one after my account was reactivated and none since then.

y88pz0uhbzbeg365.png
  • Nat M

So this last contest makes it 8 not credited for and i did not include that Profile Contest which there was controversy over
  • Nat M

Also what i did not mention is that in April , Admin told me to email Support which i did and got no response until that email on May 10th but in the meanwhile i was still doing surveys redeeming etc. And still am
  • Sacha

I just sent Support an email about not being credited when others have been credited that answered like me

Also why have you not responded to anyone about this and corrected your answer.
  • Pankaj Gilotra
    As the Engagement Score is variable from one survey to another,it cannot be guessed blindly by a participant for 15 attempted surveys on a specific day and completed 5 of them by him/her.
  • NITIN
    Thanks Admin
    Just received the reward points
  • sarla singh
    Thanks Admin
    Finally received the points
  • Admin
    Thanks for the acknowledgment.
  • Daya shankar
    Points received
    Thanks Admin
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.