• Nat M
    You regularly mention to update your Profile. So i thought i would do that.
    This question
    "In your household, which of the following things are you responsible or partially responsible for making decisions about?"

Why can't I choose all the options in the drop down menu instead of only one. No wonder why i have a lack of surveys

f4f9i2ya2st00z3f.png
  • Nat M
    Thought i would click on each one and press update. See if there is any difference. Do not know if one will override the other.

Hoping Admin will explain
  • Michele
    I did change my selection a couple of times myself, to see if it made a difference, but I didn’t notice any at all! There should be an option to select more than 1 as I also could opt for all of those choices as would a lot of us on here!
  • Kingalfred
    they never add any new catogories, so no real need to go back to it
    other sites i use, you log in and get "your profile is 84%" complete
    so you go in and just answer the new additions....
  • Carol hughes
    Good way to start my morning no surveys on my dashboard
  • Nat M

I only went back into the profile to see if i could add something. In the surveys it asks does anyone in your household work in these occupations. I have just been putting mine and of lately have been marking my sons occupation Education...

So wanted to see if anywhere in the Profile i could add this. NO.

That is when i noticed that question and that you could only mark one.

Yes same here with other sites on % and every so often some additional questions.
  • guimaraes
    l think l got it
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.