• Siegfried
    There is an interminably long Qualtrics survey that is often on offer, but pays only 17 cents.
    Avoid it, it is staggeringly boring, very tedious to complete and can take over 20 minutes..

I am prompted to mention it because I have just backed out of two of it. I'd do something interesting or novel for 50c. an hout but not this dull slog.
  • Kingalfred
    17 cents is a joke.., 17 cents is a 2 question survey , i guarantee "peanuts labs" are behind these
    17 cents for 10 15 20 minute surveys, its insulting.................. you use 17 cents worth of resources to take them ...... you are potentially paying them for the privalege of being insulted ...................if a person pulled me up in the street and asked me to take a 20 minute survey... for 17 cents ..... i would smack them upside the head .....
  • godseeconomy
    I hate Qualtrics! Most boring surveys! 48-51 items to click! And peanuts indeed!
  • guimaraes
    17 pontos eu fiz
  • Paulgro
    Qualtrics and Red Robin have to be the worse!
  • fatinha
    eu nao consegui 3
  • cjsenour
    I usually don't have a problem with Qualtrics surveys. I do get tired of going through the same list of questions every time. They also ask me about companies I never heard of. The one I answer "no" to is "Would you do the same job as your previous job at any of the list of companies?" My last job was grading grain at a country elevator. BMW, Shell and/or any of the others do not have this type of job. I also do not like to assign human characteristics to companies. I usually check "None of these". I have not had a problem getting points with any Qualtrics I finish,
  • Siegfried
    I'd chew my way through it for 70, maybe, but not 17.
  • shahbaz
    even i have completed the same survey which asks about various brands and awards only 13 to 17 points
  • Linnea
    The Qualtrics survey I think you guys are referring to seems to pop up when big companies have been in the news for all of the wrong reasons - Boing (plane crashes), Bayer (big jury award after lawsuit said Round Up caused cancer), Google (privacy concerns, selling of your private dats), etc. it is tracking brand reputation. I think they're important to complete because otherwise companies that are doing bad things or having severe problems won't change.
  • godseeconomy
    They need to reduce the no of companies. 51 per page to evaluate this tediously boring survey is far too many for 17 points. Thanks but no thanks! They end up with political questions! So disjointed!
  • guimaraes
    eu tambem 17 pontos
  • Siegfried
    Linnea
    That is a good explanation of what they might be looking for but the signal to noise ratio of the responses from people generally pissed off with the actual survey must be insignificant.
    So much noise, so little signal.
  • sharonh
    are you really registered to vote?
  • godseeconomy
    Not interested in politics. Not bothered whether registered or not. Prefer postal or on line rather than making a trip to polling stn. All parties the same. They forget their promises once in power!
  • cjsenour
    That one just makes me mad. I am truthful in my answers, but to question me is a slap in the face. Maybe they should include an "I don't know" option.
  • Nat M

I copped a Red Robin today, what US state do i live in. Yum. None.
    Think it got lost somehow and made its way to me in Australia.
    Also got a survey in German that just froze
  • Nat M
    Sorry Review Robin survey. Just got another one see how far i get in the survey. Up to what state in the US
  • Siegfried
    FOR 'WHAT STATE' THERE IS A 'DOES NOT APPLY' option. I have got past this but reached DQ anyway.
  • godseeconomy
    Just deleted this survey. Not willing to waste my time and energy over this boring survey.
  • Paulgro
    Never got one in German but have gotten them in Spanish and some language I didn't recognize.
  • sharonh
    I had in Spanish....I actually thought I did pretty good on answering the first couple questions between the little Latin and French that I know.....got DQ'd and received points. I don't think I would lasted the entire survey in Spanish
  • Nat M

The review robin survey, what US state there was "Other" so clicked that but DQ after that
  • Kingalfred
    my mindset
    you can't be bothered to pay me adequatley
    i can't be bothered to think adequately ...
  • Nat M
    The Qualtrics survey i just did was 44 points. Yes asked about all these companies. Have done it a few times and sometimes the companies are changed.
  • Linnea
    I just did one for 32 points. Usually when companies are in the news for all the wrong reasons (Boeing, Salesforce, Palantir) they pop up
  • guimaraes
    sound suggestion
  • Siegfried
    I have just backed out of 6 succesive Qualtics surveys, all 17 points for 18 minutes that usually takes longer. Stuff 'em.
    But 6, one after the other, they must be desperate
  • guimaraes
    eu so fiz uma
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.