• Donna Walker
    Feel Better Now. Thank You for making me feel better! I am now certain things are being looked into! I will check on things tomorrow. Thanks Again So much! Now that I know who I'm talking to.
    Have wonderful day!:smile:
  • Admin
    We hope your issue will be resolved within no time, Thanks for the cooperation and patience.
  • guimaraes
    legal tenha a certeza sempre
  • Donna Walker
    Hi Admin, I waited this long, I have alot of patience, but,of course, I miss when I could go in and do the transaction myself with no issues I appreciate our conversation, and your taking the time to look into "my" issue, Please e-mail me when it is fixed so I can continue to make money. Every thing that was done the other day when we spoke, has not changed. I just left everything as you requested (except I have been making more points adding to the balance that should of went with the entire redemption. I am reading everyone else's is getting theirs fixed Talk soon! Please don't forget mine!
  • Donna Walker
    I don't want to type what I have to say online, I am trying to send you a message through e-mail. Please reply, Still no movement with my balance, account, my money!
  • Admin
    we truly understand your concern and please be informed that the concerned team will reach out to you with the next 48 hours with all the concern details. Thanks
  • Donna Walker
    Thanks for your reply. Another 48 hours! I want to believe you so bad, but you said this 48 hours ago, as well as months ago, 48hours ago. It was Friday when we last spoke. Reading the forum everyone else's situation is getting fixed, mine been happening since January, and I've been trying to get help since January! When I was told the "team" would reach out in 48 hours, months ago, I have never heard nothing from no one, it is me who continues to contact you!
  • Admin
    The team is working the same. Thanks
  • Donna Walker
    Is there anything you need from me to help with fixing this? Anything! screenshots of anything? dates of anything? anything? I have everything? I just want this fixed asap. If you need me to send you anything please let me know so i can get it into you/team.
  • Admin
    Your issue technical and the team is reviewing your issue and you will get all the information through an email or call by the executive and if they need anything from you they will let you know. thanks
  • Donna Walker
    Ok Thanks for the update, I am continuing to do surveys so when everything is all fixed and they call I will be submitting more than I first submitted which was the minimum. I hope it's not to much longer You have my Phone number right? I will also have to send you a private e-mail in regards to a survey.
    Thanks again for keeping me posted that means a lot to me
  • Admin
    sure we will let you know once we get the confirmation from the team. Thanks
  • guimaraes
    legal insista que voce ganha
  • Donna Walker
    Ok, I am still waiting patiently. I found something today. I want to send it to you, I will send it through the Univox e-mail address, you may decide to post it! You likely will. I'll be in touch tomorrow for sure as 48 hours as gone by now 2 times, you understand
    :)
  • Nat M

I inboxed Admin last night when she was online........No reply to me. And no reply from Support about my issue.
  • Donna Walker
    I know, I go through it all the time, just keep on keeping on, is all you can do! I know what your going through for real!
  • Donna Walker
    Hi, Any news on my issue repaired yet? Wondering, is all, hoping for Friday, It's always nice to have payday a Friday! Rightto? Oh I am going to send you that something I told you about in an e-mail. You will be pleased!
  • guimaraes
    legal vai consegui tudo
  • Donna Walker
    Hi, Good Afternoon, Can you phone me please, My points are increasing, I would like All of the points in my balance to be added to the ones that are just "waiting" for the repair for me to be able to carry on. It is Now Friday.Please Phone Me
  • Donna Walker
    I forgot to ask, Did you receive what I sent you?
    Please Phone
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.