• Linnea
    I am going away for a few days in June and will not be attempting surveys. Is there a way to notiy Univox so they just don't think I'm not interested?

I am going to my BA graduation ceremony. I have worked for 6 years to get this. It took so long because I was working and raising a kid on my own. I am very much looking forward to a new chapter in my life.
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will hold on your account until you back.
  • cjsenour
    CONGRATULATIONS!! I know how hard it is to go to college, work and raise a family. I admire your persistence. Good luck on the new chapter in your life.
  • Nat M

Congratulations on your Bachelor graduation.
    My son had his graduation 2 weeks ago. Bachelor Primary Education
  • Linnea
    Thanks! It seemed like it took forever but I finally did it.
  • Nat M

It took my son forever. He is the oldest but was the last to finish but he got there. Also got himself a teaching job 8 minutes from home.

Now he is talking about starting his Masters at Christmas break part time.
  • fatinha
    realmente sugestao boa
  • Kingalfred
    .... i dare say Admin would notice, just go have fun,
    ive been away for times , didn't get a ....
    "Oh No, we miss You where are you email"

i have had emails from other sites i joined and left but only after months n months...
  • guimaraes
    entrar em contato
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.