• Donna Walker
    Hello Admin, I need you, I have enough to cash out, right on the required amount. I will need your help to make sure I receive every bit of my submission. Remember last submissions would not give me all my money. It would go and change te amount to a lower one that I did not submit. I will stay here until I hear from you, in hopes you can pick up the phone when I call to redeem. Anytime, I am ready right now! I was going to try to make more But i must be assured I will 1st receive what I worked for. Then I can and will be able to trust Univox agian make and redeem my pay without needing help from the site, like the old days, when everything used to be a smooth tranaction! Thanks for your help! I'll keep checking every couple of minutes for you.
    Donna Walker
  • Admin
    Hi Donna, Please be informed that the team will reach out to you soon as we have raise request to the redemption to look your issue. Thanks
  • Donna Walker
    As I said I am waiting right now, I want to redeem, right now! You have said that you where looking into this 2 months ago???? What do I do ? I would like to redeem now. But I need to trust I will receive all my submission! How do I do this?
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team (redemption) so that they will review your account further.
  • Donna Walker
    I have been very very patient, very patient, and have been told numerous times that the "team" was going to do something, I never ever hear from no one, ever. I don't even bother sending in a e-mail no more as well as the "support box" right on the site itself. I have sent screenshots etc messages, even through the sites support box, Nothing, I do not even get a hello, we received your issue. Nothing. The thing is I have been here for years now, I like everything about the site, The people, the forum, the surveys, the layout, and YES I like the Admins and other workers. I don't like having what I work for withheld when I submit it. Why am I the only one this is happening to? Again, I would like to redeem today, like right now
  • Donna Walker
    I got your message so what do you mean, support team review further? It has been months! that support address i used that numerous times numerous, as well as redeemed while someone from univox was on the phone with me and still did not receive ALL my pay, why? You are just sending me in circles, there has got to be another way, A different resolution than what your suggestion to e-mail someone I have already done what your asking of me 2 times. twice in one month, so what next, sending a e-mail is wasting my time, why are you doing this to me? What about my money in there now, I earned and want to redeem it, how do iIdo this?
  • Donna Walker
    I have been sooo very patient, you have to put yourself in my position. You worked months to get $17, 2-3 months at times, then you go to get what you worked for and it will not give it to you. You try getting help you've sent e-mails everyday for months REALLY, and no one even answers you. How would you feel? I feel awful I feel ignored and as though I'm being laughed at and brushed aside. My feeling are also hurt, It is not doing my self confidence any good. Nor my stomache, I really need this money, these are surveys i'm doing trust me i need it
  • Nat M

Sorry to hear that you are still having problems and are not getting the help you deserve. You are being given the run around.
    I am in the same position but different matter and i am not going away until it is solved. Like you have sent in multiple emails. The one reply i get is ridiculous and am still waiting for them to respond to my reply.
  • Gabby
    same with me! They are not paying people! I've been waiting for 2 redemptions for 2 weeks now and when I email them, no one is replying. I'm starting to think this is a scam! They won't pick up the phone or return any calls. I will not be completing surveys on here anymore.
  • godseeconomy
    I cashed out without any problems except it was a day later than usual. Univox has a backlog perhaps.
  • Admin
    Hope the issue has been fixed now, Thanks and happy weekend!!!
  • godseeconomy
    Got it, Thanks Admin, for your concern. Oh, it's weekend again! Have a relaxing weekend everyone. I shall be busy at a retreat tmr, all day!
  • Admin
    You are most welcome and Happy weekend !!!!!!
  • guimaraes
    boa sorte pra ti
  • Donna Walker
    Hi Nat, It is so very frustrating I know. I like you, am not going away. I put alot of my time into the Univox business. If it was not for us members they wouldn't be. They do want to help us I know it, I think they are very busy and will get to us. as long as the lines of communication are wide open with them, they will help!
  • Donna Walker
    Hi Gabby, They are very busy, I know it's not an excuse for them, But I have been here a long time, they are one of the good ones. And it is frustrating, I been having this issue for months since Jan 1st. But before this, they were spot on! always paid, with no holding any amount back. I think once they get somethings straitened out everything will be back on track, I hope, I am ambassador level I been here a while
  • Donna Walker
    could be. I get paid, just not the entire amount, and they do pay fast. i'm going to give them a bit longer to fix the issues! hang in there! i'm going to!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.