• Donna Walker
    Hello, its ME :grin: wanting to know since our last short conversation, involving your confirmation of sending me a e-mail to let me know you sent me the e-mail I have not been back on "forum" an of course there has been not 1 reply to my e-mails,
    How can I get this websites attention as a Univox minimal supervison 's Employee, to connect? when I go to cashout to ensure I can get what I submitt, and that the Univox website will Not, this time decrease my amount on me? How can I do this? The last 2 times I went to receive my pay, right when I submitted my amount, I was on the phone 2 times with the fella who usually answers, and both times Univox changed my submission to a lower one, and again in fact will not give me what I work for. I am going to soon be submitting my pay. How can I really this time, get what I worked for. Those 2 times, I was told the tean was going to repair the issue, Again, I have not heard a word, and no replies to my e-mails. I like the people here, is why I am still here. I just really like everyone, even when ya's brush me off.. Can we please finally get this issue "nipped in the bud" this time. I'll pop on today sometime to view a reply (fingers crossed)
    Thanks
    Donna, DeeDee Walker
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. Would request you to please share your contact number so that our team will reach out to you. Thanks
  • Carol hughes

As it is I am not getting many surveys and almost everyone I had this morning is either just spinning
    or it says thank you you don't qualify and it doesn't go back to Univox so I am getting no points
    Very Disappointing
  • Admin
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly send us the screenshot along with the survey number so that we can check and resolve the issue.
  • Carol hughes
    I use a Tablet I don't do screenshots or even know if I can
    I just hope things get better because I am very discouraged right now
    This has always been my favorite site
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.