• selva
    Just Relax !!!!
  • Carol hughes
    Some of the sample cube are giving me the dq points and many are not
  • Mele McCabe
    I keep getting this message instead of redirect back to univox website....The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable
  • xrayspex
    same here and not getting my points
  • UCLA
    "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."
    ill go visit my other sites for the day. im out 2 completed surveys & a bunch of DQ points cause of this.
  • Carol hughes
    After the sample cube surveys ask me a few questions and I dq it just spins and does not redirect to give me the 3 points
  • Kingalfred
    just open another page, leave it spinning, it maybe taking a long while
    ....then come back after some time .....
  • godseeconomy
    My experience today! Joining the happy throng!
  • Carol hughes

I will try that but I really don't have the patience for that nonsense
  • Bob Dack
    Nope not fixed yet as we move into day 15 NOW!
  • Michele
    I’ve had 2 surveys in 3 days only 1 returned 3 points! I think I’m fogotten on Univox radar!
  • Bob Dack
    I'm at a loose at to what to do about what to do or why I'm here if I can only use the Community Forum page
    and not the Survey page with this problem I'm having after clicking in & getting to the blank that is
    sample-cube com/routing
    days ago the sign-in was not recoqnizing my old password and forced me to change it since then there has been nothing but problems???
    I really can not fathom what could possibly be wrong or what happened or how I can fix it?
    I ran two types of virus scans and I have deleted all all my cookies?
    But still if I click on a survey on the survey page and the Sample cube goes to a blank page & in the headerbar it says routing But
    there is no redirect and it just sits on the blank page and there is no DQpoints awarded for the try-out either?
    We are now on about day 14 of all these mishaps?
    I am at a loose of what to do??

Maybe I should just cash out and quit and then come back as another customer and see if that works as yours is the only survey site I'm having a problem with?
    there been any action on the Blank page sample-cubecom/routing problem I have been having for the last 15 days now?
    No redirecting,No DQpoints award?
  • Nat M

There is no fault on your behalf. It is Univox and their programme. We have been experiencing these problems for months and still they do nothing to rectify it.

Then when you are forever posting on the Forum about this they do not like it.
    Response send a ticket in.
  • fatinha
    to espera
  • guimaraes
    ficar no aguardo
  • Bob Dack
    I just a letters back fro them?

Dear Member,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We truly understand your concern and apologize for the delayed response.
    Would like to inform you that your issue will be resolved within the next 48 hours
    as the team is working on the same issue.

Always looking to serve you better.

Thanks
    Team Univox

So ,who know how long that ready is eh?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.