• SLowMo
    SC1282732 Here is the Survey number.Kindly have it check.They redirected me to their website asking me to Do a 5 day activity after registration for 25$ amazon gift card but where are my univox points???
  • mikeee
    wow, bummer!
  • Peanut
    Same here admin.
    SC1282732 .This is the survey id.Got no Redirection..Same issue as above.Plz can u forward our queries to Customer support to look into this
  • Peanut
    A huge one :shade:
  • selva
    same issue heree too. i have raised a ticket .
  • Peanut
    Everyone i guess faced it..Let's see
  • KellyD
    I am just guessing.....maybe you will get the 350 Univox points when the 5 day activity is cimpleted?
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Peanut
    We truly understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we have checked the status from the client side and as per our findings the status is Client Drop out, we are sorry no points will be credited for the same status.

Always looking to serve you better.
  • Peanut
    What does this mean??? I mean its not our fault that they never redirected us back..
  • Peanut
    This is what support staff gave me a s a reply..Can u elaborate the meaning and also tell me what my fault was??? Was i DQ because i was'nt ..Plz dnt ask me to mail the support again..I just want clarity
  • Admin
    Your status is captured client drop out at the client's end that is the reason you haven been disqualified and we cannot do much n this case as the survey is designed by the clients. We hope you will understand the survey format and requirements.Thanks
  • Peanut
    No Sir,we seriously don't..So it was ur Client's fault and we had to lose 350 ppints for that because they never designed their survey for redirection???
  • Peanut
    So even if we complete a survey,they were never supposed to redirect us back to sample cube page??
  • Admin
    We are sorry we cannot do much in this case. Thanks
  • Peanut
    i know u can't but A Question? Why would u invite ur panelists to such a survey which u already know won't redirect back ?? just a Humble query
  • Vanditha
    Just wait 5 days and complete activity as they said.. you may get your points after that.. or at least amazon giftcard
  • Peanut
    I don't think so..But still Its ok now
  • selva
    its a design flaw, where the car survey router was only interested to take the people to its forum and never bothered to link back to univox and pay us the promised cents
    instead of fighting with univox we should raise it with the car survey form and definitely they cant deny our presence there and escape.

already raised a ticket with them and hopefully expecting the 350 cents
  • guimaraes
    eu nao recebi
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.