• Linnea
    Anyone else just getting a page that does not advance to the demography checks?
  • Melissa Y
    I've gotten that quite a few times today. Ended up having to close out of the surveys which meant no DQ points.
  • Carol hughes

I had that a few times yesterday as it is not getting many surveys and also had to close surveys so no dq points
  • Linnea
    This is the router that will not advance
    Attachment
    Screenshot (34) (77K)
  • Linnea
    Offerwall had 12 50 point surveys and every single one of them was like this.
  • mightyari
    I'm getting the same Sample Cube blank page issue. I've never clicked on anything that wasn't sent through Sample Cube, there are still working links?? I have cleared and updated everything I can think of. I have then contacted Univox and nothing has been resolved. Sample Cube is owned by Market Cube and according to easycounter website their domain registration or something like that expired over 20 days ago. Not sure if I'm allowed to link the site. It has happened as I've finally been able to approach the minimum cash out so I'm pretty annoyed by this. Many of these kind of sites just scam people and waste their time.
  • Bob Dack
    I just found out that another site Branded Survey is having the same problem with the survey of theirs using that Sample cube com Routing Company also?
  • selva
    Yes most of the times , it has nothing to do with Univox or other Survey carriers. they just give the surveys to us .

But this doesn't mean that the carrier will disown the responsibility. he is our mouth piece and expected to help us resolve and the open issues.
  • Kingalfred
    ws76aqcqnrfcg0ws.png

sounds like me X wife
  • KellyD
    Thanks Kingalfred! I really needed a laugh today! Funny you are!
  • Peanut
    Completed a survey..Upon redirection Got the same error
  • xrayspex
    getting same error and not getting points after completion of surveys!
  • mightyari
    I'm currently using Chrome instead of Firefox and Sample Cube is working fine. Would much rather be using Firefox again though. P.S been screened out of every single survey so far but the odd 3-4 point system is working.
  • fatinha
    nao recebo pesquisas
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.