• selva
    Ambassador Level Vs Premier Level - except for faster payments there are no other difference between these 2 levels.

should Univox add more advantages to Ambassador level? if so what features will make it more attractive?
  • mikeee
    premium has a cashout of $15, ambassador is $10
  • selva
    But for me , both premium and Ambassador levels have cash out @ 5 $
  • Vanditha
    yes there is no difference between premium and ambassador level
  • Nat M
    Redemption between any of the levels is exactly the same. Ambassador redemption is no quicker.

Is that $5 for paypal?
  • selva
    yes with PayPal.
  • mikeee
    Life is confusing with more than one rule book.;. lol
  • Nat M

Sure is confusing, Then why have redemption levels when it is not the same for all.
  • Nat M
    Not only that it also means that $5 redemptions, they are also getting more often redemption engagement points.

Aussies get the worse end of the deal. Fewer surveys and still have the same redemption level as the US.
  • selva
    i agree , but there are charges for every withdrawal thru paypal. for me its not worth claiming @ 5$
  • Nat M

Yeah but you can let it sit in paypal then do one big withdrawal and then still get 10 points for every redemption.

Like me at the moment i have been leaving it in paypal cause my son makes online purchases and some of it is in US $.

My minimum redemption is AUD $14 and the points conversion is 992 points. Then what i get in Paypal is US $9.92 which converts to AUD $13 .??. But if i wish to transfer that in my bank account i still get the AUD $13.??. No charges.
  • selva
    but in india , the rule is different. no amount can stay in Paypal for more than 24 hours . it will will get automatically transfered to the local bank.
  • Nat M

That is a bit unfair for you.
    Paypal is like another bank account for me
  • selva
    As per Reserve Bank of India it is mandatory that all funds get transferred next day for all Indian Users
  • Nat M

I just read i went into Paypal India. That sucks

Learn something new every day :smile:
  • Peanut
    As selva Pointed out,due to Restrictions imposed by RBI.As Per RBI,Paypal is not a registered Banking institution in India.Also if Paypal do want to keep Money in its wallet then it must pay Interest similar to other financial Institutions which Paypal denies,rightly so.

The 24 hour limit sucks tbh.We cannot enjoy the fluctuating Exchange rates to our advantage.

Moreover,We are charged 3% of the Amount as paypal Charges.
  • guimaraes
    eu acho a diferen├ža e no resgate
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.