• Admin
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb cholesterol if you take it from another person’s plate.
    5v509saa0w7jaizo.jpg
  • Carol hughes

Well that makes sense
  • Marvy
    Ha. If only that were true.

Thanks for the chuckle. :blush:
  • godseeconomy
    You have to ingest the fatty stuff!
  • guimaraes
    isso seria otimo principalmente pra mim
  • Admin
    Hello, could you please stop liking and commenting on the closed tabs. Thanks
  • godseeconomy
    Probably you should have a 'no entry' sign (a circle with a black line right across it) when people try to post such closed tabs posts.
  • Nat M
    I do not know what the problem is yes it is annoying when the regulars have already read them. But when other users come on every fortnight or so ,think they have got a right to comment if they wish to.

The annoying ones are the ones that are 6 months ,year old posts that are brought back up.

Just my opinion
  • Donna
    I agree with what you said.
    Hi Admin! It is also annoying when people post answers to old contests and riddles. But in their defense, it is sometimes new people to the forum and they have no way of knowing these contests are closed. In the past, for contests, once you gave the answer and awarded points, you used to close the thread to new answers. Would it be possible for you to start doing that again? Close the thread on contests and riddles once you have given the answer and awarded points so that they can no longer be posted on. That would at least keep the old contests and riddles from being dredged up and put in front of the more recent/relevant posts. :)
  • Pankaj Gilotra
    It is agreed to what is said considering the fact that our body needs cholesterol,but it can make its own and we don't need to consume in our diet.
  • Nat M

I agree with the old contests and riddles. Even i get confused when the old contests are back up front again. They should be closed. Not everyone reads the whole conversation and just scroll straight down to the bottom and do not see where Admin has said that the contest is closed.
  • fatinha
    concordo
  • guimaraes
    ok peço desculpas mais muitas vezes e por engano desculpa
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.