• mikeee
    Hey dude! i c u online!
    got any more great links for us!?!?!?
  • Donna
    @ANASTASIA T VALENS Kindly pass over my inbox, please. :roll:
  • selva
    i stopped reporting.looks like me stepping into admin role . Univox has to find a permanent way to stop such spammers. we can report once or twice and not at all times ,if Univox is not implementing serious security measures what else we can do?

on the other side , out of 10 people referred almost 9 are unable to join the survey site. when checked with Univox they say those 90% people are not matching security standards and not willing to share what security measures they adhere to.. !!!
  • ANASTASIA T VALENS
    I am sorry people have to read my shared link. Feel free to report my link. I just shared 100% safe referral and there's no harm done from my link. I am not a spammer because my links are not dangerous or related to phishing or any types of scamming. Please do not such be small minded and accusing that I am a spammer before checking the facts that Qmee is a legit website. The survey site Qmee is for US and UK residents only, so survey takers from other countries are not allowed to join. Sorry about the message. You can just simply disregard it.
  • ANASTASIA T VALENS
    Thank you, Donna. if you have not heard about it, there is also Prizerebel. https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=avalens3331
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Idiot....this survey site/forum does NOT allow you to pass this type of information along to ANY member of this survey site/web.....GO AWAY!
  • ANASTASIA T VALENS
    Sorry posting it on the forum. I did not ask to be invited too... just read the rules of forum, no referral link on forum...people can only pass over inbox. Yes, I will go away from this forum BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEED TO TALK ANYMORE.. U CAN GO AWAY YOURSELF, ROOSTER/SNAKE, AND SNAP URSELF. MY MISTAKE WAS TO PUT THE REFERRAL LINK ON FORUM.
  • Carol hughes
    I also received a message in my inbox from her didn't even read just deleted it
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.