• RameshS
    Completed two long surveys each about 35 minutes; got a confirmation that the surveys are completed, even for one of them they asked "whether you would be happy if we reconnect for further questions", but then got a message from Univox that "You didn't qualify for the survey".

This happened in the past also, and I raised a ticket, but they asked me the survey details. When I look at my "Recent activities", the surveys not even appearing as "attempted".

My guess is, if we take a longer time to complete surveys, they won't be paid. But I always take more than estimated time as I don't rush completing the surveys :(
  • Kingalfred
    Cint?

did one yesterday

17 minutes into a 10 minute loi
    then got told ....you do not qualify.......... Cints
  • Carol hughes

There right up there with Ipsos
  • godseeconomy
    Had a few today when completed said I don't qualify. No dq points either. Frustrating indeed!:lol:
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Vanditha
    And I got my points after registering a complaint...thanks team... but disqualification after completion is happening frequently.. had 2 times today and got points for 1..
  • godseeconomy
    I lost count of how many DQs I experienced today!
  • Vanditha
    such a bad feeling I know
  • Peanut
    It sucks tbh and Univox,it has been over a month..U guys don't care at all ,if im being completely honest.Giving promises and not fulfilling them
    Still no resolution to DQ bug and now admin will ask us to mail EMAIL helpdesk..But admin u did that for us multiple times,we did that too..But NO RESOLUTION..I DON'T THINK THERE EVER WILL BE ANY.
  • Vanditha
    Same here pa.. I know the pain of getting nothing for our effort and time..
  • godseeconomy
    Had 1 this morning from SAVANTA. Denied 80 points. Completed only to get "You didn't qualify for the survey" Yet, at the beginning it qualified me for survey with 'Congratulations! You are qualified ....!
  • karan
    from last few days i have completed a number of surveys for points ranging from 45 to 80 to 111 and after completing each survey i got a confirmation that the survey is completed but when i was redirected back to univox i got a message that "You didn't qualify for the survey" . i completed a survey just 2 minutes ago for 45 points and the same thing happened again.
  • Vanditha
    And if we are not a good match or if they find any wrong answers .. they should disqualify us in the beginning itself.. no need to wait until the end just say you are disqualified..
  • godseeconomy
    I have had this experience too these past few days and they are mostly SAVANTA'S surveys. I got the smiley 'Thank You' page and asking to rate satisfaction level, only to be told not qualified on the next screen. Most disappointing.
  • godseeconomy
    Mining data for free! Most unethical.
  • Peanut
    U know what-ALL WE ARE LEFT WITH IS DELIBERATE DISQUALIFICATION.ATLEAST THAT WILL FETCH US 3 POINTS...LOL.

But have to say,Univox tech team just can't accept the fact that their is a bug.I hope they do though..
  • godseeconomy
    Don't always get 3 DQ points even!
  • Peanut
    Well ..I never get 3Dq points if i get DQ after survey completion.That's why i said,By deliberate DQ,i'll atleast get 3 points.
  • karan
    i also never got 3DQ POINTS.
  • karan
    i also never got 3DQ POINTS.
  • godseeconomy
    Ah, I comprehend now!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
  • mikeee
    I just had an insightexpress one do that.
  • karl
    the 2 I tried today same thing, completed than uni dq'd me?? one was for a community sign up, which I did.
  • Kingalfred
    fmbwaiivkng0y9wt.png
    Would you do this survey..
    someone has, as it's rated...
  • Nat M

I would DQ myself and hope to get the 3 points
  • Linnea
    I attempt every survey that shows up on my offerwall.
  • Linnea
    I am now missing points for SIX successfully completed surveys. These are not surveys that DQ after completion. These are surveys that were successfully completed but redirected to an error page after completion. I have contacted @support for each one with the survey number/points. Today I sent another message with all SIX survey numbers and the details of what happened.
  • nupur
    This happens with me all the time. They don't do anything for it
  • Linnea
    I'm at 22 days and counting. I have sent @support numerous emails with ZERO result.
  • godseeconomy
    Has happened to me but couldn't report as I did not note down the survey no.
  • Paulgro
    I think we all had that happen one time or other. Most of the time if you send a ticket you will be paid but this shouldn't be happening at all.
  • guimaraes
    e muito ruim
  • RameshS
    Finally, I got paid just now. Thanks, Univox and I hope this will not happen again. Cheers!!!
  • Admin
    Your redemption was on hold due to some suspicious activities in your survey history we do have a process of payments and reports of clients, we hope you will understand the format and our limitations. Thanks
  • RameshS
    Thanks for letting me know. I do surveys honestly, nothing to hide or act like someone different. It might be a system glitch to mark my answers as suspicious.
  • Siegfried
    I have had 3 or 4 today, including one that asked about further contact. Another went o an error page at the end.

It is worth noting that the Univox message saying disqualified, no points does often appear where in fact the points have been credited, both for completed surveys and DQ points.

The deployment of this message seems now to be entirely random, I always check the visible points score to see what actually happened.

This glitch has been ongoing for weeks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.