• Linnea
    IPSOS surveys are not redirecting correctly, whether the survey is completed successfully or not. They redirect to a "Respondondent Token Is Not Available" page.

I have three sucessfully completed IPSOS surveys that I have contacted/emailed @support about numerous times.
  • mikeee
    they are the worst. (ipsos)
  • Carol hughes
    I had one yesterday that I qualified for and got the Respondent not found I'm done won't do them anymore
  • Kingalfred
    ..... we should get danger money allowance
    continued yearly participation lowers life expectancy ....
    through stress and anxiety and the urge to bang your head on surrounding walls ...
  • shahbaz
    @Admin Even i completed the ipsos survey in different sites but in univox they are not redirecting properly and points will not be created but in other sites i got the points for the same survey.
    I contacted univox they said real time logic is not satisfied thats why i didinot got points even after completing the survey.
  • Kingalfred
    Admin, explain real time logic?
  • Carol hughes
    Never heard that before
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Linnea
    I have contacted @support numerous times, I get a canned response saying they will respond within 24 or 48 hours. They never respond. I have FOUR surveys that I completed successfully that did not redirect and award the points.
  • mikeee
    That's why I don't even try ipsos surveys.. too much risk of personal loss.
  • godseeconomy
    Univox should drop these companies.
  • Linnea
    I don't think IPSOS is the problem. I complete IPSOS surveys from time to time on another site and never have a problem.
  • mikeee
    I hate their surveys no matter where I take them. They blow up for me on other sites too.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.