• selva
    surveys
  • Nat M
    A lot more then me :smile:
  • selva
    offcourse , more than ALL of us :)
  • Siegfried
    I do not know about US members, but I am in the UK and get links to about 60, of which 2 or 3 are completed. This seems absurd, what is the point of user profiles if no one takes any notice of them?
  • Nat M

I am in Australia and am lucky if i get half that.
  • cjsenour
    I agree. I always have 40+ and never get them all done, so I don't know how many I get in one day. Since Univox can't count above 40, I don't k ow now many are really out there to do. I try to work them down each day, but get discouraged after not getting to complete more than one or two.
  • Carol hughes
    I always have 40 on my dashboard and 20 on my smartphone app its always the same no matter how many surveys I try for
  • Kevin H

Wow, I wish, us Aussies get way less :(
  • Mele McCabe
    Apparently, Stevens A, Drunkenese, and Shavon get endless invites with engagement scores in the 600's
  • Nat M
    Lets watch it today Stevens and Drunkenese not on board yet nearly 2 hours after reset.
  • Kevin H

8 hours after reset

Stevens A
    Mele
    Shavon T
    Drunkenese N

You spoke too soon hahaha
  • Nat M

We will see if they let Mele stay second
  • Kevin H

Surprised Mele is over 200 points, that's going some for a daily score.
  • Nat M

Mele had high one yesterday as well think 291.
    But they do not let her get top
  • Kingalfred
    stopped paying attention to the wall of lame
    deleted the phone app
    i worked out to get the scores they do, they have to click all day, 8 hours worth..
    multiple devices, just leave your kids sat there clicking on 4 devices all day....

i log in get 20 invites, go through them, none left, refresh page, no more,
    leave, come back, none there, come back again, none there
    then come back, have 30 invites listed, saying invite 4 hrs old, 6 hrs old, 1 day ago,
    why were they not there sooner?
    say i check every 2 hours, my invites should be no longer than 2 hours old?

Admin, the relevance button
    high to low
    low to high
    loi points

how about a time scale relevance?
    longest ago 1 day
    shortest ago 0 hours

then the people with 40 plus infinite surveys can choose the ones posted less than an hour ago
    not going through endless clicking on day old surveys past their S B D
    maybe then get a look in at completing more?
    Admin
  • Carol hughes

I think I make more on the dq then the surveys it seems like that is how I can get most points and then throw in a survey now and then and it keeps me cashing out.
  • sharonh
    I think my board always has 40, but most of them are 50 pts in 18 minutes which rarely redirected back to univox so I never try them.
  • KellyD
    I am in the US and get alot of surveys every day. I try to do at least 10 ad day. Most days I just get the dq points. I am glad for the dq points. Some sites don't give you anything for all of your time spent trying.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.