• Admin
    How can you change your profile picture image on Univox? Answer and win 20 points for the correct answer.#Univoxfzqmczno6d4ygmf0.jpg
  • Donna
    Click on "YOU"
    Click on "Edit Profile"
    Click on "Change Image"
    Then, I had to click on "Browse", which allowed me to view my pictures.
    Then, I selected the image I wanted, and clicked "Open".
    Then, I had the option to adjust the thumbnail pic and hit "Save", or just close it out if I was satisfied. Bam! Changed! Those were the steps I took.
  • Carol hughes

Click the picture of you on ypur dashboard and then click account and then you can click on the picture you want to use and it will be saved and now you have a new picture
  • Vanditha
    Click on profile picture/ my account then select profile image and change.. it is that simple
  • godseeconomy
    Click the picture of yourself on your dashboard. Then click account and then you can click 'select your profile image' Choose the picture you want to use and it will be saved and now you have a new picture.
  • Charlene Bovert
    Click on your Profile Picture or Update Profile then select Edit Profile, click on Change Image.
  • Melissa Y
    Under My Account, you can "select your profile image" from the various images available.
  • Linnea
    Go to "My Account" which is found on 5th down left side of your screen once you are logged in.
    Scroll to the bottom to find "Select your profile image".
    Click on the profile image you would like have and it will change automatically.
    In the lower right of the "Select your profile image" you will also see a + sign which will offer you more profile images to choose from.

Member Id: 1017775
  • Kingalfred
    7dphjmdkvtet24sz.png
    step one
    1qg2sh2r8ptqu75q.png
    step two
  • Jalajakshi M R
    By updating the profile, we can change the image of the profile required.
  • Nat M

It says Univox not Forum
  • Nat M
    Click on " My Account".
    Scroll down to "select your profile image" and just click on the picture that you want.

OR

You can click on your name on the top right hand corner.
    Click "Account" and that takes you to your "My Account" page
    Scroll down to "select your profile image " and click on the picture that you want.
  • Nat M
    Click on " My Account".
    Scroll down to "select your profile image" and just click on the picture that you want.

OR

Scroll down to "select your profile image " and click on the picture that you want.

Member ID 546765
  • Michele
    On the left hand side of screen when logged in, go to" My Account" click, Scroll down to" Select your Profile Image" Choose the Image you want or click + to see further choices, Click on Picture and it will change automatically.
    You can also click"Account" under your name in top right of screen which also takes you to "My Account" page. Scroll to"Select Profile Image" choose and click to change.

ID 538709
  • selva
    click my account, under select profile click the profile picture you want and the new picture is set.

Member Id: 1014006
  • Peanut

1.Click on MY ACCOUNT OPTION
    2.ROLL DOWN TO "SELECT PROFILE PICTURE"
    3.UNDER "SELECT PROFILE PICTURE" ,CHOOSE THE AVATAR U WANT TO CHOOSE OR CLICK "" + "" ICON to see more choices.
    4.After CLiCKing on the desired AVATAR/PROFILE PICTURE,IT (PROFILE PIC) WILL BE UPDATED INSTANTLY

MEMBER ID- 869082
  • SLowMo

Member id- 869244

Click on MY ACCOUNT..Now scroll down to Select profile picture.Choose any picture from there by clicking on the desired picture.
    You can also click + plus for more choices.
    After clicking on the desired pic,Your profile pic will be instantly updated to the chosen one.
  • NITIN

Member Id: 1022443
    To change animated profile picture image we need to go to My account .u can also click profile display picture to go there.
    There is section called 'select your image profile' with many animated images, you can replace your profile picture with the given choices
  • NITIN

Member Id: 1022443
    To change animated profile picture image we need to go to My account .u can also click profile display picture to go there.
    There is section called ''select your profile image '' with many animated images, you can replace your profile picture with the given choices
  • SWETA

Member Id: 1026606
    Go to My Account,or you click on your profile picture image. scroll down you find 'select your profile image', many choices are there.
    Just click the one you like,well thats it ,its done
  • Mohammed Ali Shaikh
    Click on MY ACCOUNT OPTION
    2.ROLL DOWN TO "SELECT PROFILE PICTURE"
    3.UNDER "SELECT PROFILE PICTURE" ,CHOOSE THE AVATAR U WANT TO CHOOSE OR CLICK "" + "" ICON to see more choices.
    4.After CLiCKing on the desired AVATAR/PROFILE PICTURE,IT (PROFILE PIC) WILL BE UPDATED INSTANTLY
    Member Id: 890648
  • Sacha
    Click on My Account and scroll down to "select your profile image". Choose one of the pictures and click it, your profile picture changes automatically. ALL DONE.
    Alternatively you can
    Click on your name in the top right hand corner ,click on "Account' which will take you to "My Account" page.
    Then scroll down to "select your profile image". Choose one of the pictures and click it, your picture changes automatically. ALL DONE
  • Donna
    Oh dear, I screwed up!
  • ARSHI AHMED KHAN
    Click on my account option , scroll down and select any image you want to make your profile picture after that click on that picture it will automatically become your profile picture.
  • suniln
    Click on My Account and scroll down to "select your profile image". Choose one of the pictures and click it, your profile picture changes automatically. ALL DONE.
    Also u can
    Click on your name in the top right hand corner ,click on "Account' which will take you to "My Account" page.
    Then scroll down to "select your profile image". Choose one of the pictures and click it, your picture changes automatically. Done.
  • Gubbi v
    First need to go to my account,then scroll down and select the images given in the page.clicking on any one of the image gets automatically updated as your profile picture.
  • Sangeetha s
    Go to my account, then scroll down and select the image you want. By clicking on the image, the profile picture gets updated.
  • Nat M

Add to it with another response
  • Yuktha
    Can change profile image by clicking my account, then scroll down,select your preferred image so that it gets updated automatically
  • Gubbi v
    Click on my account,scroll down ,select the image so that it gets updated automatically.
  • Marvy
    1. Click on "My Account".
    2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen to find "Select your profile image".
    3. Click on your preferred profile image.

Your profile image will automatically update
  • sarla singh
    from my account option select your profile image to update
  • Daya shankar
    click on My Account select profile image and update
  • Kevin H
    Click on " My Account".
    Scroll down to "select your profile image" and select the picture that you want.

OR

Scroll down to "select your profile image " and select the picture that you want.
  • Swapna S
    you can change your profile picture image in "my account page" , 'Select your profile image', you can choose your profile image from a list of avatars and click on it and your profile image will be updated
  • Emmi Godau
    To upload your profile picture click on your name, select from option change profile picture, select a picture on your computer to upload, check that you happy with the picture then click upload. Just done myself a few minutes ago.
  • San v
    Click on my account, scroll down select your preferred avatar and click on it. Your profile pictures updates automatically.
  • godseeconomy
    Gentle reminder, points not awarded yet, Admin. Pray you had a good Easter break from us !!!!!!! :grin:
  • Peanut
    Anyone got points??
  • Admin
    Hi Everyone, thanks for your responses. You can change your profile image on Univox by following these steps: Go to My Account Page >> Scroll Down to "Select your profile image" >> Select the image that you would like to keep for your profile. Congrats to all the people who have answered correctly.
  • selva
    Thanks for the points
  • Admin
    You are most wecome.
  • Nat M

I have not received mine and am still waiting on the points from the last contest
  • godseeconomy

Points Date
    Know Your Univox - April 18 20 24/04/2019 16:26:40
    I can see the entry but my points total remained at 233. It should be 253. Please investigate. Thanks Admin.
  • Admin
    Hi could you please recheck because for the April 18th KnowYourUnivox contest 20 points have been added to your account, and we don't see any discrepancy.
  • Nat M

I am waiting on a response to my question. I have not received my points or the points for the other contest.
  • Admin
    We request you to please reach out to the support team. Thanks
  • Nat M

I already did that with the last contest Ticket 32628 and there is still no points.
    Why do i have to send another email for this contest you have got my member id
  • Nat M

i just replied to Ticket 32628 and am hoping now that these points will be credited and explained to me why i have to keep emailing support regarding these points.
    As the contest prior to these i was awarded points without emailing support.
    Please explain
  • Admin
    The team will reach out to you soon.
    We appreciate and value your relationship with us.
    Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.