• Carol hughes
    I never thought this was something I would do but I decided to install the app on my phone Sunday and I'm not sure if I'm missing something but I don't think I complete any more surveys using it then I do on my Tablet which is how I normally do the surveys sure my name is on the WOF as far as I'm concerned the app gets your Engagement Score up but not enough that I would ever make the top 5 because they are always the same names I may have a chance if I keep using the app of getting in the top 20 for the month and get 75 points and in the meantime using my smartphone is a strain on my eyes.Right now I'm going back and forth sometimes my Tablet and then I will try for some on my Smartphone. Just wondering if others do better on there Smartphones then desktop or tablet?
  • karl
    to me mobile devices are a pain, like you said "strain on the eyes" on the phone and my tablet can be a pain when I am trying to highlight a tiny square box to make a choice. phone and tablet should be about the same for "mobile" only surveys. but desktop probably has more surveys. something I noticed since I got upgraded to ambassador is that I have a lot LESS higher paying (over a dollar) surveys than when I did at the other levels...go figure. they also have their WOF all out of whack, I placed like 10th or 11th last month with a score of like 600, peeps in the top 20 almost have this already this month
  • Carol hughes

I'm glad it's not just me
    I have a desktop also but it's rather slow so don't really like to use it
    I very seldom get high paying surveys but the one thing I do like is that I always have 40 surveys on my dashboard that is a plus
  • Nat M

Have you got the app installed on your tablet ?
  • Carol hughes

I have an Amazon Fire Tablet and I don't think there is an app
    I have a I pad which there is an app but I haven't used it in a long time I tried to install it but I think the iPad is broken
    I installed the app on my Smartphone
  • Mele McCabe
    The app is not available for my tablet...Amazon fire. I wish it were.
  • Kevin H

The app is available for my tablet.........iPad...........but it still doesn't work..........officially given up on it now :(
  • Sacha

i've got app installed on tablet.....samsung galaxy uses the google play app
  • Nat M

Just thought you may have been able to install the univox google play app but maybe not compatible with Amazon.
    Maybe query Admin why it is not.
    I eventually got the app on my i phone
  • Nat M

Got this off the internet

"Amazon's Fire Tablet normally restricts you to the Amazon Appstore. But the Fire Tablet runs Fire OS, which is based on Android. You can install Google's Play Store and gain access to every Android app, including Gmail, Chrome, Google Maps, Hangouts, and the over one million apps in Google Play."
  • Carol hughes

What is the benefit of the WOF? I'm just not getting it I thought when I installed the app and tried for the surveys you got 5DQ points for attempts but that's not the case all it has done is get my name on the WOF am I missing something
  • Mele McCabe
    Thank you. I'll check it out. Good to see you near the top of the Daily!!
  • Nat M

Only cause i have done 4 completes today so far
  • Melissa Y
    By using the app, you get half a point on your engagement score for each attempted survey. Plus you get 100 points on your engagement score by downloading the app for the first time. If you use the app every day, your daily engagement score starts off at 100, although that 100 points doesn't carry over to the monthly total.
  • Michele
    I’ve had the App on my iPad for a few months and the majority of dq points is 3 or 0, occasionally 1, very occasionally 4 and i’ve never had 5 dq points! I have got on WOF Top 20 monthly list only once when I was Premium, but had to send lots of msgs to Support and it took over 1 month to be awarded my 50 point prize. I’m finding it harder to score on higher level as the Top earners are way above the rest of us. I guess it makes you persevere! Good luck!
  • Nat M

That is all it virtually does gets your name on the Wall unless you get hundreds and hundreds of surveys to compete with the top ones. Then hope you get a daily win and get the extra points otherwise it is pointless
    But what i would like to know how are such high scores obtained from the same people every day. How can they jump 80-100 + points in an hour.
  • Carol hughes
    Thanks for the response I really thought I was missing something I really prefer just doing the surveys on my Amazon Tablet (no app) rather then the Smartphone I just didn't want to miss out of something that could increase my earnings but I'm doing okay I will just switch back and forth depending on my mood
  • Carol hughes

I thought I was missing something I guess not
    I was on my Smartphone earlier was not able to qualify for any surveys was only on it for maybe 15 minutes and then went back to my Tablet and already on the wall
    It's not like you get extra points for using the app if your one of the lucky ones you could get some extra points at the end of the month not that many.
    Always the same names there anyway
  • Kevin H
    I finally succumbed and downloaded the app to my phone, not as hard on the eyes as I thought. Had a quick look at the WoF and yep I'm there at No.8 having got my 100 points for logging on :) Probably the first and last time I'll get in the top ten.

Two curious things occurred:

1. Only attempted 4 invites but the first 3 gave me the "unfortunately 0 pts" spiel, is this just a coincidence?
    2. I missed the fact that the 4th invite was PC only and I got a msg on screen saying PC only but I couldn't get out of it, any ideas?
  • Kevin H
    Ok just answered one of my own questions :)

Checking my points on my PC I actually got DNQ points for every one I attempted just that I got no points message.
  • Nat M

That is why i have got both opened when doing the surveys. Because the app does not tell you anything and you have to keep checking on the main site.
  • Kevin H
    How on earth does this "Stevens A" get 220 points more than Mele already today ? Seriously Univox should be looking at this, it can't be real.

Nat M you've been saying this for ages.
  • J Zerbs
    Was wondering same thing. Its not a once in a while occurrence but everyday.
  • Carol hughes

I wouldn't be surprised
  • Kevin H

He's a ninja !!!!!

I just don't understand even if you could get the volume of surveys how you complete that many, if I were Univox I'd be looking at it very closely.
  • godseeconomy
    Could be Alibaba with his 40 thieves??????
  • Nat M
    i just want to know how anyone can get 80-100+ points in an hour. I have watched it happen.
  • Carol hughes

Are you taking about the engagement score?
  • Nat M

Yes the engagement score .
  • mikeee
    bumping over spam
  • Carol hughes
    I think it is possible yesterday I was on my Smartphone for about 30 minutes first thing in the morning I was able to complete 1 survey and I had a lot of 50 point surveys on there that didn't even ask me a question so I just kept clicking away and when I looked at the WOF I had 110
    Do you guys always have surveys on your phone's etc?
  • Nat M

This is an example look at the times.This was about a 4 days ago. Stevens A was not on the board then just popped out of no where.

rkvgfnn86cti4g9x.png

qutdwr3au4q7piay.png
  • Nat M

I am not including the 100 that you get when you log into the app.
    Surveys come in steadily for me throughout the day. i have not seen 40 plus surveys on my dashboard for ages now.
  • Mele McCabe
    Ultimately, without transparency, members lose faith in the system. I used to regularly be at the top but I can't keep up with scores like 500 or 600 a day. There is no real understanding about how such point values can be accrued. 500 points would be 100 completed surveys or 1000 dq from mobile or some combination thereof. Doesn't seem realistic....
  • Mele McCabe
    @Admin
    Hello Admin. Are redemptions no longer counted in engagement score? I have not been credited for my redemptions this month. Can you please explain?
  • godseeconomy
    I have not received them for a few weeks now, ever since redemption updates.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.