• SLowMo
    Admin,i'm sorry but u have to accept the fact that despite us being honest in our surveys,u dq us from surveys...after completing them

Plz accept there is something wrong with ur sites..Why is it happening from last 1month..and not before that..
    U can ban me sir but had to say all ur members are complaining about it but all u do is reply us that we did not fit Survey criteria..ok
    But here is my question-Why do u think it never happened before and now it is like happening in over 90% of the completed surveys..
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Would like to share that we have reported this issue to the team and they are working on it, however Please complete and update all your profile information as soon as possible because when you fill out the profiles, you let us know more about you, which allows us to send you surveys and we can make better decisions on what surveys to send you as this will mean more surveys that you qualify for, and less time spent answering questions on surveys that really aren't a good match for you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.