• Peanut
    Completed an entire survey and ultimately got this error ..
    Here is the attached SS..
    pxhgpy2jqravc343.jpeg
    Survey id-SC1153945
  • KellyD
    I have gottten this and similar. Just another way of saying you don't qualify
  • selva
    im getting many like that. added too that the Leader points are behaving erractically . it is not adding up point and once i noticed it got reduced by 20 points in ah hour
  • Peanut
    Well don't know what's wrong..Lets wait for the admin Yeah..i mean sometimes u just want to disqualify rather thn spending 20 mins on a survey getting nothing..That way,u'll atleast end up getting 3 points
  • selva
    Some surveys , i myself DISQUALIFY IT :) if it takes too much of time to close.
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please drop an email to the support team at
  • Peanut
    Can u do that as they just copy paste automated replies for me..
    Survey id-SC1153945
  • Admin
    We have shared your details with the team and they will reach out to you within next 24 hours, Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.