• SLowMo
    Yes ,Your Ss clears a lot of air.Hope admin sees that.. :smile:
  • Nat M

Hoping that Admin does see it. Will find out later tonight.
  • Nat M

Can you please read this discussion ?
  • Sacha
    :sad:
    no reply
  • Zoya Shaikh
    Hi Admin....There is nothing on the dashboard that differentiates the two categories under 'Profile Surveys'. 'Profile' seems to be a part of the sub-profile similar to 'Automobile, Food, Health , Shopping and Technology'.
    May be that was your analogy to display it that way on the website but we all viewers/users perceived it the other way.
  • sarla singh
    yes admin , I think we should all get the points
  • godseeconomy
    Will you reconsider about dispensing the points to us, Admin? How about goodwill gesture to all the regulars here?
  • Kevin H
    @admin

Come on Admin, every person on here agrees, we deserve the points.
  • Nat M

Think Admin is ignoring it.
  • Admin
    Please note that "profile surveys" page has two categories, one is "profile" and the other one is "sub-profile" which has further five categories as "Automobile, Food, Health, Shopping & Technology".
  • Nat M

The question was
    " What all categories does Univox have under sub - profile surveys?"
    Not what categories are under sub - profile.

187f6swobopvpyyp.jpg
  • Admin
    please go through the previous comment, we have clearly mentioned that two parts. Thanks
  • Nat M

I read what you wrote but the question was what categories are under profile surveys not what categories are under profile.
    Looking at the screenshot there are 6 categories under profile surveys and no where does Profile distinguish itself as a different category
  • Michele
    I agree with Nat M and all of the other participants on here. We ALL SEE 6 catergories under the heading of Profile Surveys - Profile, Automobile, Food, Health, Shopping, Technology. ( they are all displayed the same ) Profile is Not shown as a different catergory in any way!
  • Kevin H

I agree with Nat M and Michele we all see 6 categories displayed the same way.
  • Charlene Bovert
    Members, just in my opinion it was a fun but believe you me not worth getting upset over 20 points. If the Admin says no they mean no plain and simple. It is their call and just relax, let it go and do some surveys.
  • godseeconomy
    It was a case of 'Nice to have' - no bitterness here! :grin:
  • Donna
    They've done this before. Remember the time that they asked about what payment options Univox has? In one place on the site, it said Virtual Visa and in another place it said Virtual Mastercard. If you go to their home page, they STILL have a pic representing Virtual Visa as an option. In the circle around the rocket ship it plainly says PayPal, Amazon, Visa. Then you scroll down, and it says Virtual Mastercard. :roll: They wouldn't give credit to those of us who said Visa. I wouldn't have known whether it was Visa or Mastercard on the redeem page, because I always redeem for PayPal or Amazon. Felt they should have credited those who said Visa, since one place on the homepage said and STILL says Visa!
  • mikeee
    bumping over spam
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.