• nupur
    again same problem started of less survey available . This problem i faced in Feb and was solved in March but again same problem started from past few days . Kindly add me to ur survey list so i can receive surveys from from side when available.
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you but the pace of surveys is bit slow. Please do not worry, we will reach out to you whenever the next batch will be available. Thanks for your patience and for being a valuable customer to our community.
  • guimaraes
    eu tenho paciençia e vou aguardar
  • mariedowd
    very few surveys again today. site hasnt been giving surveys for a week now.
  • Andy W
    I have also noticed the drop off of surveys in the past week. Is this just happening to a few people or everyone in general? Look forward to participating in more surveys in the near future.
  • Admin
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. would like to share with you that currently, we don't have surveys matching to your profile. Whenever we have the next batch available survey, we will reach out to you. Thanks for your patience and for being a valuable member of the community.
  • Kingalfred
    .... swings n roundabouts folks .,.,.,. Uni cant put out.,.,. what they dont have.... companies provide.,.,. Uni' tenders.... we take..... numericals may vary ......First come, First surved ...,,.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I was thinking about the UK last night and wanted to ask you if where you live has American fast food places that you would find in the USA. Just curious.
  • fatinha
    e eu tambem
  • Kingalfred
    T.G.I.Fridays
    Frankie n Bennys
    K.F.C
    but i guess those are world wide
  • Charlene Bovert
    - What! No McDonalds! How will Megan survive without her fries unless they have one on her side of your country.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.