• Nat M
    Hi Everyone !!
    I have been reading the Forum daily and thought i would make a new Forum profile and clarify what has happened.
    If you refer to the discussion "You are not Qualified for the Survey......So no DQ for all surveys disqualified today......strange point " started by Selva.

In there i had a discussion with Admin and she persisted that i give them my phone number if i wanted things sorted out. No Peanut i did not deny. Anyway I inboxed my phone number to Admin. That same night/early morning after that discussion with Admin .It was 1.30a.m for me i got a phone call from Univox.

The conversation was about addressing problems with surveys not redirecting ,not receiving points for completed surveys. The same problems that we all are having. Yes i may be a bit more vocal then others but ISN'T that what the Forum is about. So was told that they needed to deactivate my account and they will review these issues and go through all my tickets. I asked how long will this take. Was told 2 weeks. How will i know if it is activated. I will call you. I told her if i do not answer that's because i am sleeping but i have got an answering machine. She said she would leave a voice message.
    I also mentioned to her that i still have points in my account over 3000. Her response do not worry we will not take them we will pay you for these. So i replied, i will leave them there for now but if this takes too long i will send an email requesting them.
    There was one mention in the conversation that i should not say negative things about Support and it did not go any further with that. The conversation revolved around the survey problems. The phone call lasted 28 minutes and ended with me asking her do you know what time it is here. No. It is 2am for me and she replied that it is 10am for her.

So two weeks was up early Thursday morning. Since i did not hear from anyone. I tried phoning at 12.a.m, 12.30a.m, 1a.m then again at 5am my time. I kept getting the Univox answering machine. Left one message. Then later in the morning i emailed them and still have not had a reply. The same usual story. In that email i told them that i was going to open a new Forum account and put up a discussion so all could read what has happened.

Then that conversation in ( in Click here to verify) popped up about me and i would like to THANK all of you for your support.

I had already decided that i was going to post this on the week-end, so it will stay up longer and everyone got a chance to read it. I have used the same profile picture so you know it is me and virtually my same email address to set up this account.

Sorry for such a long post.
  • cjsenour
    Well, that answers that. Glad to have you back.
  • Peanut
    I just read ur conversion with admin..Apologies as i did'nt knew what happened afterwards..
    Btw Hope ur issue is rectified
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I agree with & understand everything you stated!! As for people "allegedly" saying NEGATIVE things about the Univox support team, I have only observed Univox members attempting to bring issues to the attention of Univox, in the hope that the problems will be addressed and expecting Univox will make some reasonable improvements. Apparently, their "teams" do not want our input to bring Univox up to par (or exceeding) other survey sites. I'd like nothing better than to see Univox the top survey site, according to Survey Police~~~~~Is this possible???
  • selva
    Hi, nice to see u again and im sure u will return soon. also i feel sorry that it had started from my post and has gone this long way. the issues were discussed to see whether its uniform across the members and also to get ideas to resolve them off hand.
  • Kevin H

Welcome back, you deserve all the support you've had and I hope this gets resolved properly by having all your issues addressed.
    I also feel some responsibility for this as I think my conversation with them about wanting a ticket put in for every seperate fault seemed to exacerbate their / our frustration.
    I don't understand why your account would need to be deactivated to work on problems that have been and gone, hopefully they're working on all my tickets (support say they are) and I didn't get deactivated.
    I certainly don't see why it should have affected your forum profile at all, if it did then I'm sure some more fitting than BANNED could have been used, you should have also had an opportunity to explain to members / friends why you would be MIA for a couple of weeks.
    Good on you for voicing your concerns, we have all done it.
    Now this needs to be fixed properly.
    Glad to have you back :) :) :)
  • Syvynn
    I don't think you have anything to be sorry for. You wanted to state your "issues" at the moment and i think you did that in a way that wasn't bashing or threatening to Univox. Going to say that I hope that they fix the "issues" and make it right for you, but well... I still hope they fix it for you if that's what you want.
  • Vanditha
    I think ban is not a resolution here.. forum is a place for discussing about the community ..no personal things entertained..
  • Nat M

Thanks !! At least now everyone knows what happened. :smile:
  • Nat M

No problems. :smile:
    I am hoping by me putting this up Univox will do what they said they will do.
  • Nat M

I fully agree with you. I spent two weeks reading everyones comments and they are no different to mine. Yeah i may have put a lot of tickets in but Admin said to do that after every problem we had. I even made it easier for them combined multiple surveys that i had problems with in one ticket. :smile:

A+ for your comments as well :up:
  • Nat M

You don't have to be sorry. Your post just happen to be the one where i caught Admin online. It could have been any ones post and the same thing would have happened
  • Nat M

Thanks for your support. We will only find out after Admin reads this
  • Nat M

Thanks. As i told them in that conversation it is not my account it is their system. I want them to fix their system so everyone does not have to go through all this drama to do a survey.
  • Nat M

I thought that is what the forum was about as well .Discussion. Unless i missed something somewhere
  • Kevin H

So what we're all saying is that the problems were real, we all experience them.

The forum is a place provided for us to have conversations.

The conversations were open and honest.

The effort should have gone into fixing the issues not chastising people.

Fix the problem so we can ALL move on :)
  • Kingalfred
    Me: faces problem with survey sight......
    Me: pays more attention to other survey sights .......
    Univox: ..... as if we care or even notice ......

moral of the story .......
  • mikeee
    Kind of what I am doing too...
  • Carol hughes
    Not that there are not problems here but I still do pretty well on this sight compared to the 40 other sights that I belong to but could use some Tweeking
  • Vanditha
    omg you have that much patience ?? Good but to me its so disgusting to attend surveys at other sites, excluding univox and univox is my hot fav.
  • Nat M

That is true.
    But other survey sitesIF you have a problem they deal with it ASAP .
    And so should Univox
    Why have "Always looking to serve you better." on emails.

Practice what you preach
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Could you make yourself more clear on what you mean that it is so disgusting to attend other surveys at other sites please.
  • Vanditha
    I mean to say I lose interest as well as patience while answering in more than one survey site thats it.. sorry If im wrong..
  • selva
    Yes me too have same feeling now. i was only doing surveys in a very famous survey site till i joiined here. but i find it irritating to do there as there no DQ points and lots of time is wasted. also most of the surveys allow you to participate only from one site

so if Univox understands this and resolves the issues on time will be gr8 for all the members
  • Charlene Bovert
    - You can join as many survey sites as you want to BUT you are NOT allowed to do the exact same survey twice. So if you do a survey on site A and then that same exact survey comes up on survey site B, C, D etc... you MUST leave the survey. Also the dq points you get on here is a Privilege and not a Right.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Disgusting is a very harsh word and you may want to look up the meaning of words before you post them if your not familiar with them.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Very good idea on your part.
  • Mele McCabe
    Natalie and I have had many conversations both publicly and privately. She had never been anything but supportive and helpful. A problem solver and not afraid to be vocal. We have shared information and benefited. What more could we ask for in the forum? Welcome back Natalie! The forum community thankful for your return.
  • Vanditha
    why you are taking it seriously cool I didn't it used that word to you .. disgusting is disgusting according to me thats it..
  • Vanditha
    yes I agree with you.. she is very supportive and helped me too in clearing my doubts..
  • Charlene Bovert
    - No you did not use the word disgusting to me, but mentioned it to another member. Can you give examples of the word disgusting? Also, I do not know where you are from but there is a saying in the US. " If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all "
  • Nat M

Cambridge Dictionary
    disgusting : extremely unpleasant or unacceptable:
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Also how about Repulsive, Foul, Nasty, ect.... Just a word I would NOT use in a forum.
  • selva
    itz ok, why cant we leave this and move forward....
  • Nat M

Those words are Synonyms . I would not have used it as well , i see your side and also see what Vanditha meant. Just remember English is a second language to a lot of people on the Forum.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Very good and remember 'Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds You' and that saying has nothing to do with actual food it means being Respectful, Grateful, Polite all meaning Courteous.
  • Nat M

Now what i wanted to respond to before i got involved in this other conversation. Yes the DQ points are a privilege as per the phone call i had from Univox. " the DQ points are a gesture from Univox" .
    But Univox is not the only survey site that awards DQ points. Two sites that i am on pay 20c per DQ without fail. And other sites pay a standard 2c . This 1,2,3,4, point from Univox is ridiculous. So since they are offering these measly points, it becomes our right that they should be awarded.
  • Nat M

Thank you for your kind words :pray:
  • Charlene Bovert
    - What kind words are you talking about? So what if other sites are giving you more dq points it's Univox who has the RIGHT to give them OR NOT not YOUR RIGHT!
  • Emmi Godau
    Thank you for posting as I have the same issues. Then the come back an say give us the Survey Number but how copies all the survey numbers before attempting the study. Afterwards you can't find the number again.
    Have a great Sunday everyone
  • Charlene Bovert
    - It is on your Dashboard and My Points. After you take a survey look at these two options.
  • Nat M

Yes it is Univox RIGHT to give them and it is our RIGHT to ask for them when we have attempted the survey. If we had no right then they should not set out this point schedule that we can refer to .

Overquota 4
    Terminate 3
    SecurityTerminate 1
    Sample cube Terminate 0 points
    ClientOverquota 4
    ClientTerminate 3
    ClientSecurityTerminate 1
    SCTerminate 0 means no points
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Sorry, I thought you were talking to me when you were talking to Mel about the kind words.
  • Nat M

:smile: I was wondering what you were talking about. Did not know what to reply :smile:
  • Vanditha
    take these examples. . I still don't know whats wrong with the word Disgusting
    ear5lnwn63l0jhxr.png
  • Charlene Bovert
    - All I can say is WOW! Who has the time to do all that math and who cares. It's a survey site to give your opinion and to have a fun.
  • Vanditha
    After all its my opinion
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.