• CHRISTINE KNAPP
    "Thanks for your time! You did not qualify for this survey. We’d like you to try again on other surveys. Unfortunately, this session was not eligible for any participation points as your responses didn’t match with the main survey requirements."

NO questions were asked, so NO, I did not have any response(s).

Even though the "live" survey counter says "40".....I have attempted more than 75 of the 18/50 surveys in the past 2 days....hours wasted on "0" points.

How are you doing on the 18/50 surveys?
  • Kevin H

Not getting many 50pt surveys, they all seem to have reduced to 46 !

As for 40 on your count, I doubt I've had 40 invites in the last week.

The few I have had seem normal, a few 0s, a few 1s, a few 3s, the odd 4 and of course several that didn't redirect
  • godseeconomy
    Your experience is my experience also. Indeed, the 50 has reduced to 46 and sometimes only given 1 point, not 3 pts., for dq on them even!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Entire page is 18/50 surveys.....guess I'm done for the day. Good luck Univox members!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.