• SLowMo
    Admin i completed a survey at 11:55..There is a glitch in ur website i guess..Completed entire survey..Got nothing..
    Survey id-SC1086994
  • godseeconomy
    I think you have to contact quoting survey id.
  • Peanut
    Well thanks..i idid
  • Sacha
    yes support
  • Knavy13
    An actual answer, SMH
  • Peanut
    No one is replying..Dropped multiple emails for surveys i mever got credited..Sorry but got nothing in terms of Reply..except an automated response..I hope i fo get credited by the end of the month .. :smile:
  • Admin
    we would like to inform you that we have raised a request to the concern team and the team will reach out you soon. thanks
  • Peanut
    Sure . Just completed another survey and got nothing.. Thanks though
  • Knavy13
    hopefully this will get resolved soon. It's frustrating, do you keep doing surveys when prior survey/surveys you're still waiting to be credited for?
  • Peanut
    Yes i have to u know.
    And though the problrm has diminished a little,its still there..Yesterday i got quality issue as a reason but its not just me facing the same issue..And i never had this issue from last 3 months so even if its a quality issue,i'd still be dq once a while,not 8 out of 10 completed surveys..
    But univox has been replying now and i trust them to do the right thing.
    Except from last 2 weeks or so,i never faced any issue with the support staff..They were quick to reply.
  • Sacha

or will they?.
    do not see that with other users............no more account
  • Knavy13
    I'm sure they'll do the right thing. I don't know what's been going on, I took a little break and recently started participating again. I know personally I did a survey, was quoted one thing and credited another. They told me they are working on it. I don't have a problem with that. I do feel like I'm not supposed to discuss it even though I've not said anything negative.
  • Knavy13
    see the comment above, sorry. I get confused on who's conversing with who. I'll get it right one of these days.:smile:
  • Peanut
    Hehe No worries..
  • Peanut
    please accept Sir/mam.There is something wrong..Again gave a survey ..Completed it..Got nothing..Why don't u perform diagnosis on ur website.
    Losing a lot of Points..Email does'nt work..
    No one is helping there ..Happened Three times today..Survey completion..Getting nothing..i guess ur REDIRECT PAGE AFTER SURVEY COMPLETED IS BUGGY..I MEAN THE PAGE WHERE WE GET A SMILEY FACE AFTER COMPLETION..KINDLY HAVE IT CHECKED PLZ ..This is getting Frustrating now ..
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you but we can not do anything in the case of disqualification because it totally depends on survey criteria and requirements. We hope you will under the format of the system.
  • Peanut
    i've been giving surveys..Have crossed 200 surveys..Never faced such an issue where i end up getting Dq after completion..in like 90% of surveys completed..Thats like 9 out of 10 surveys completed..
    If it happens once in a while,i can accept ur answer but 90% of the time with someone who has completed 200+ surveys..I mean im just requesting u to Check ..Losing a lot of points..Bored now and Sounds better to be Dq and get points rather than giving honest opinions..Spending 20 min in 15 min survey..Getting Success Message from them but never you..except occassionaly..
    Its a humble Request..
    Its not Just me..AFTER THAT APACHE ERROR ON UR WEBSITE THAT WAS OCCURING FREQUENTLY,THIS HAS BECOME A REGULAR OCCURENCE..
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.