• karl
    Got some snacks for a product test and 2 emails reminding me to do the 1st survey, but there isnt any links for a survey in the emails. help
  • karl
    ok, I talked to someone at vox, they said they are having issues and will fix in 24 hours.
  • Carol hughes

Is there a phone number when you received the product ?
  • Admin
    Please be informed that we have shared your query with the concerned team and they will reach out you within the next 24 hours. Thanks
  • Carol hughes

Glad you found help
  • karl
    @Carol no no #, but I called univox and spoke with someone.
    @ Admin Thank you
  • KellyD
    I got the snack product and the follow up survey. I took the survey and got a message saying thank you. My 350 points were never posted. Product = Yes. Points = No. Oh well. Thanks for the snacks! All 3 tasted good!
  • Admin
    Please drop an email to the support team so that they can verify and add your missing points after the proper clarification. Thanks

• karl
    I never got the follow up survey
  • karl
    I did the survey thru the univox surveys page, I just happened to stumble across it, it paid 352 points. but I was suppose to be entered into a drawing for $100 and since I never had a link to go through I don't think I was entered into the drawing
  • Admin
    Drop an email at
  • KellyD
    I sent Admin an email yesterday. I will wait for their update.
  • Admin
    Yes!! Thanks
  • karl
    sent an email, awaiting response. really wanted to be in that drawing because they stated not many were in it and my chances were good to win
  • Kaydee
    I emailed last week but never got a response
  • KellyD
    I am still patiently waiting for a reply from Admin about my missing points. Ate all the snacks already!
  • Admin
    We request you to please Drop an email at
  • KellyD
    Admin. I just sent suppport another email. Thank you.
  • KellyD
    I received an email from Admin this morning that said my points were finally added to my account. This survey ended March 15th! Well, I go to my account and the points were NOT added. Why Admin would you send me such a hopeful email only to be disappointed? I can't drop support an email either, when I tried I got an Error message. Now what do I do since I can't drop support an email? Please explain Admin.
  • Admin
    Please be informed that the team will reach out to you with the next 24 hours. We appreciate your patience.Thanks
  • KellyD
    OK Admin. I will wait to hear from you. Thank you.
  • Kingalfred
    .... i was taught , never take candy from strangers ..,..
    they send me product tests
    i give them to the cat
    or next doors children...
    sometimes i give them to my least favorite G'Child....
    if they don't die or grow an extra head
    i fill in the follow up survey positively
    ..... have'nt seen my cat for days......
  • Ananya Advitiya
    Wow! Hope, you get the product
  • KellyD
    6 days Admin. Still no points added for that Snack survey Product test that ended March 15th.
  • guimaraes
    nunca participei
  • KellyD
    Admin. Still waiting since March 15th for my points to be added (350). I can't send you an email. I have tried numerous times and I keep getting an "Error" message. When will I het my points?
  • Admin
    We have already dropped an email regarding the same please reach out to the support team. Thanks
  • KellyD
    Admin. Never mind. I never got another email from you. I never got the points. I am not going to go back and forth with you anymore on this subject. Just forget about it. Sorry I even bothered you about it.
  • guimaraes
    eu quero participar
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.